Marvel's Captain America: Civil War - Trailer 2

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by DCUO Post, Mar 10, 2016.

1. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. vladspally Well-Known Player

Seen plenty of people moan about "the suit". I dont really care. I am just excited to see that he is in the ******* MCU finally. Its gonna be awesome.
  3. Billy Sparks Committed Player

Welcome home Parker! And one more thing..

[IMG]
  4. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Spiderman's costume and eyes look bad. CGI looks bad for him. Eyes look too fake an animated.

I thought it looked "meh".
  5. vladspally Well-Known Player

I doesnt look bad in my opinion. Looks more true to the comics I think.
    heres a high res image of the costume (click pic for bigger picture)

[IMG]

Tom Holland's Spiderman
    [IMG]

Toby Maguire's Spiderman

[IMG]

Andrew Garfield's Spiderman

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. willflynne 10000 Post Club

The eye size changing worked for me. Helps bring some expression to the full-face mask and it's kind of a nod to the comics (they never were completely consistent on the size of the eyes over the years lol).
    • Like x 3
  7. The Quickster Well-Known Player

Spidey looks CGI, which some people have suggested is to avoid set leaks while they were filming. I suppose.
    Also I have a bunch of questions

In the scene where Spidey shows up, War Machine is alive, so does he die/get shot after that Airport scene?

Is Spider Man more than just a Cameo because i doubt that Airport scene is near the end. And even if it is then that means that Captain America doesnt die because when Cap and Bucky are double teaming Iron Man, it doesnt look like it takes place in an airport it looks like they're in the mountains or something and people keep saying that Bucky mouths the words "Steve is dead".

It looks like War Machine maybe gets taken out by Crossbones or something, what if Team Iron Man is betrayed by the Gov't so thats how The Avengers rejoice. I mean they kinda have to, otherwise how will they team up for Infinity War

Does Spidey have organic web shooters because i dont see any devices on his wrists

Also, doesnt Cap have magnets / leather straps of his wrist and shield? How did spidey take the shield away from him?
  8. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

I can't wait for this! More so than BvS. Glad to finally see Spidey in a clip!
    Yes Caps shield has magnets and straps but the only thing I can think of as to why Spidey is just able to grab it from him with ease is Spidey has super strength, no where near as strong as someone like the Hulk or Thor but he is far stronger than Cap for sure, as a kid reading Spider man growing up I vaguely remember him being strong enough to lift a Train/Locomotive.
    • Like x 2
  9. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Deadpool's eyes being animated was a Deadpool-thing. Because he's absurd and aware that he's a fictional character.

I think Spider-man's eyes may be part of the suit. Some kinda tech? They make a camera shutter type sound in the trailer.
  10. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

So, once again Marvel/Disney drops the mic or flips the bird :D to WB/DC's month with this trailer. #ForgetBatmanvSuperman
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Meh, I bet that's not the final cut. Hopefully they have a different final edit just for this "secrecy" reason.
  12. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

I'm excited for Spider-Man but Black Panther looks like he will have some great fight scenes.
    • Like x 2
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

And all it took was a call for Underoos and a two word greeting: "Hey everyone." :D
    • Like x 1
  14. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Panther vs spidy :D
  15. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

[IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  16. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

I like that they're going with the throwback smaller eyes, but adding the "expressive eyes" tech also keeps it updated.
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Works for me as well, the CGI eyes makes it more 'expressive', but hope they fix the suit as the spider emblem is way too small (maybe that's where DBG got the size comparison for it's BvS emblem set :p)
    • Like x 1
  18. Ashrode Well-Known Player

There's refill cartridges on his belt so presumably he's got devices hidden in there.

As for the shield, Spidey is a good dozen or so times stronger than Cap is, the shield is just straps so it would be fairly simple to take it off him (probably should have taken his arm too, but let's assume Cap is durable enough that the shield is all that goes).
  19. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

I wonder if Spidey will be a bit de-powered.

Also, couldn't Iron Man take out Cap, like immediately, if he really wanted to?
  20. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

I don't know, since the Iron Spider suit won't be in the movie, I guess when they duke it out, it will be more interesting
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1