DPS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Loy, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Loy Well-Known Player

Hi there. Im a new player. How do become a good or better dps than others? Any tips other than hitting and using my buff?
  2. The Anxient Loyal Player

What power are you using?
  3. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Awfully generic question, so best I can do is a generic answer. Get Skill Points, unlock your critical percentages, depending on your power you'll focus on Might or Precision, learn about your Power Interactions, learn about your Advanced Mechanic, pick up KO'ed players, block on skull attacks, learn how the counter system works, roll out of lethal AOEs, don't run ahead of the tank and out of the range of heals. :)
    • Like x 2
  4. Loy Well-Known Player

Did that already, im grinding for feats right now. Im a munitions DPS. I need more "advance" tips
  5. Loy Well-Known Player

Munitions bro
  6. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

You can always search YouTube for references on various Munitions loadouts. I know very little about Munitions, sorry. Just make sure those loadouts are recent, i.e. this year. :)
  7. Loy Well-Known Player

I dont have problems in loadout haha just want to know some tips maybe that can help me more. Anyway thanks bro :)
  8. Pinky Well-Known Player

9. Neidler123 Dedicated Player

10. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

If you can't seem to find the answers you may be looking for, you can always search through the Guide Index in Oracle's Database. It is nearly complete list of every helpful guide thread in the subforum all in one easy to navigate location.
    • Like x 1