LoneWolf

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ShadowNova72, Feb 27, 2016.

1. ShadowNova72 Level 30

I have posted on this forum serveral times and have got some help from other but most of time i am ignored but what is new for me since i can't talk right most of the time and say the wrong things making others made at me. So i never try and just move on but everything about me is in my signature. I want to make friends on this game but it is just hard for me to do so and things have fallen apart for me on DC and about ready to give up on DC. I like CarlynnCarnage she was nice and helpful on my fire toon which i remade and my only charcter now but not giving name yet. So basicly no raids for me since i am now doing everything lone wolf.
    • Like x 3
  2. omegahawk74 Committed Player

I have a lot of friends on the game but I still run mainly lone wolf unless they ask me for help. If you worry about people kicking you or getting mad at you I have to say they are not worth playing the game with. I would hate to see a person who loves the game leave because people misunderstand them and they lack the IQ to try to understand them by asking them to maybe go to a private chat to maybe understand them better. I would and have done this as when your in a group of say 8 players there are just some people that are to childish or just to rude to let a person who has this type problem try to explain it better while everyone else shuts up. I am not on the game until around may 10th but my main toons name is Overlorddrakkar and I have 6 t7 toons with up to 176 sp so if you stay playing the game you can add my name and I will try to help hook you up with people I know that are actually good people to play with and are not rude.
    • Like x 1
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You sound like me, it's tough making friends when you are shy and have trust issues, and also take extended periods away from the game (with the added problem of forgetting the names of those who do help :()

Hope you find someone to run the game with, hang around this forum to get to know some of the inmates, be courteous and there shouldn't any troubles (having a thick skin and not taking things personally when they 'play' with you also helps :p)
  4. omegahawk74 Committed Player

My toon names are as fallows. They are all cr 113 to cr 141 due to me not able to play unitl may of this year from last November.

Hero side:
    Overlorddrakkar.------my main dps/troll quantum
    Silv3r Surf3r2099.-----my main healer sorcery
    XXXSuperNovaQueenXXX.----my tank Ice still working on her gear for tank.

Villain side:
    Blaze1974.----my main dps/troll quantum
    GoddessElectrica.----my healer in work electric
    Demonic IceDragon.----my tank ice.

Once I am back in may 10th and if you see any of these toons I will try to help you out and will introduce you to people if there still playing that are cool people.
  5. ShadowNova72 Level 30

Thxs for the support and i am trying to hang tough in this game but playing alone gets boring after a while and i have only toon right now since i started fresh from all the issues to not be bugged. Plus i don't have a mic so i have to type with my keyboard to chat on my ps3. I will post my toon in my signature and i only play the villain due to the hero side is ignore city to me anyway since i tried to play on that side.
  6. ShadowNova72 Level 30

I haven't quite the game yet it is just in my mind for right now but i'm working on my new fire toon getting her to lvl 30 and then try to get her cr up after that which will take me a while with just doing duos and solos all the time but the only way i will get it up. But whenever this new stat thing kicks in i'm going to be the weakest toon on the game since i am only preium and unable to make high lvl mods.
  7. omegahawk74 Committed Player

yea I agree if you feel like taking a short brake till may when I get back on then do it that way but remember I put my toons out there and I am usually always willing to help people out as I want to make sure people who are good to talk to have a good time on the game.

P.S. Don't worry about the high level mods as synthetic mods are good to. I mean they don't give you as much boost as the higher mods but the dlc's drop every month with new gear to always mod and even for me who has millions and normally doesn't have a problem making money I am getting tired of having to always mod my gear every month with millions of in game cash to get the items I need if I don't go farming them.
  8. ShadowNova72 Level 30

I have already added your villains to my friends list omega just trying to figure out if i want to make a hero or not since i have been nothing but villain my whole time on DC so it will be fresh start on that side and will have to figure out what power to use on that side may go with what i am comfortable with.
  9. omegahawk74 Committed Player

I would make a hero and see if there are more people nice to talk to there. I have found both sides have there good and bad but the hero side is really more helpful. If you like fire then go with that power but you could try another role to like healing and if you did that route I'd go with sorcery its easy and best healer power over all. If you wanted troll then quantum is the best.
  10. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Pants?

Ewwwwww.
    • Like x 1
  11. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Shadow
    Like you, I was in the same boat when I first started, I used to run solo until Tier 2, until when 2 players opened a chat with me which led to me being invited to their league. I'd say stick to the villain side because from my experience (it can be different for others) the hero side had too much drama that I didn't want anything to do with, so I stuck to the villain side ever since (All my toons are villains except for my 121 hero that I've forgotten about) So if you ever need someone to run stuff with, drama free, hit me up if you see me, I've got several toons but my main is Mina Lyubov
  12. ShadowNova72 Level 30

I defintly don't need no drama in here to deal with so i will stay with the villain side and will add ya to my friends list Aurora my toon is in my signature and thxs for the help. Also i have no mic so will be tryping the whole time in the runs but will be able to hear ya speak.
  13. Malachyte Devoted Player

So that's your Villain toon huh....now I can stalk you when I'm over there MAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!
    :p
  14. ShadowNova72 Level 30

Ok i as you see in my singature i have changed powers and at lv 11 right now as quantum and have watched a video made by gods disciple on a loadout for dps which i prefer to play as but got to respect my skills to get the points in the stuff i need to become strong with this toon. And yes the name is the same as it was before.
  15. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

I would recommend checking the forum for power guidelines from fellow players to get an idea of each power. Another are 2 websites, (no, not Wavedox) 1st, the DCUO Bloguide that is very helpful with things like loadouts and the 2nd is the DCUO Database for feats, exobyte locations, gear drops, etc. Trust me, using these will help
  16. ShadowNova72 Level 30

Also i try not to be but tend to be sometimes when i am trying to get help on something and ask way too many questions at once and drive others away from so if i am sounding this way in this post i am sorry about that and may have driven one away already not sure yet but i am taking a break from DC for a bit it has gotted boring being alone so going to go play another game. I may come back after a while or i may not.
    I need time to think on this and what i am going to do since i know i am going to get bored playing sorcery all the time. So if i do return i may test out other powers as dps since i have a healer and i don't want the blame from being a tank fall on me which i would take very badly the wrong way. But i know blame can go to any role and i am not use to it.
    • Like x 1
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Personally tend to ask questions a lot as well, rather than 'google it' (will never use Google!!!), as half the time don't know what key-phrase to use for search anyway and most times having someone explain it is easier to understand (will still ask the same questions in a couple months if haven't actually been using that knowledge as have a very bad memory :( )

Where ever you go, hope you enjoy your time there
  18. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Well, if you are ever on hero side you can always send a tell!! Unless i'm busy i will always run with most people!!

(As for villian side...my toon is not leveled yet...i'll get to it...eventually...someday...maybe)
  19. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

The Bad One says join a league because he will not help some nobody live off of his greatness. The People hate other players who just want to leach off of other and get a free ride. As a premium player you are useless to The Bad Guy.
  20. ShadowNova72 Level 30

Bad Guy welcome to my ignore list and your the kind of person i am trying to avoid. Thxs Question i will consodier the offer but have heard from Aurora there is drama on that side but will consider making one just not sure yet on when i will return.