Silent Core (USPS Hero) Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by CerberusT, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Arik Rathmor New Player

2. Picture Active Player

Bump the jam, bump it up.
  3. Picture Active Player

4. CerberusT Well-Known Player

5. CerberusT Well-Known Player

6. CerberusT Well-Known Player

We are still recruiting guys!
  7. Picture Active Player

We got this one guy named Finance, he's really cool and good.
    • Like x 1
  8. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Solid league a lot of good people. Def if your looking for a league check these fokes out
  9. CerberusT Well-Known Player

Thanks for the endorsement. We are still recruiting. We do league runs for feats every once in a while. We just did Death Proof, the link is below. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Thanks!

10. CerberusT Well-Known Player

We are still recruiting all roles!
  11. B_Run New Player

I would like to apply my friend an I for your league. Our CR is low (he is about to or just hit 30 and mine is 40) but we are willing to put in our fair share of work. We both used to play awhile back and just recently got back into DCUO. We are veterans when it comes to MMO's (WoW, CoH, ESO, etc) and know it takes a good group to have a good time.

We are looking for a league to join that is laid back and mature with no drama. I remember the great community of CoH and that's what lead me to play MMO's. I am looking for that same non toxic friendship where it doesn't matter what we run because it's fun regardless. If we meet your qualities message me here or in game (USPS Super Samus). Thank you and keep fighting the good fight.
  12. Staggz New Player

Cr 38 let me in
  13. CerberusT Well-Known Player

14. Buckshot_Slinger New Player

Fire DPS here looking to join a league to help me with feats and for good convo. I'm over 21 and my CR is only 112. I've been playing since game launch but took a break from it for a long time. I have alot of PS friends but they all play 1st person shooters