Invisible/Misplaced Characters

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Rinaire, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Rinaire Level 30

I've noticed this a lot recently, that in some instances players become invisible. But it's not just invisible, the actual character is just far away, but appears nearby on the map.

Got examples from a few different places:

Here, my partner should clearly be visible in view going by the minimap. But see where the imp's beams are aimed at? Way back there is where their character is.[IMG]

Here in Bombshell Paradox, this character was in the room fighting, but were invisible. Turns out they were outside the room? When they died they were unrevivable.
    [IMG]

Same here again, different day, different group. The tank was tanking... but invisible, everyone noticed it. He was outside the room, but on his screen he was tanking the boss.
    [IMG]

And just last night it happened to me. According to the other player I was invisible. But on my side everything was fine, until they showed they walked through me.
    [IMG]

I hear this also affects PVP, invisible players cannot be attacked. But here's some proof that it's not just invisibility in PVE instances. Hope something can be done soon, it's a pain when the invisible person dies and we can't revive.

(Also Bombshell Paradox last boss, the entrance portal is as long as the cutscene. Meaning people who did not enter before the cutscene cannot enter. Please can this be extended?)
    • Like x 2
  2. Deranya Dedicated Player

To add in on the PvP. Yes it does effect it and it is impossible to attack these invisible players but they can attack you. If they are using a bot or pet, whatsoever, it is possible to see that for some reason. On more than one occasion I thought I was killed by a sorcery pet alone... yay -_-