Soda Cola Infinite Working For Both PVE And PVP

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BigBadDogIV, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Venus Void Dedicated Player

You mean to craft for feats?

Crafting sodas isn't the most lucrative way to do that, and if you actually need the sodas obviously the vendor would be the ideal place to get them.
  2. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

I've played this game for years so no i don't think they've done it yet. However, i didn't know with certainty that they hadn't done it yet. On top of that i wanted too bump the idea anyways so asking that question fulfilled both purposes...
    • Like x 1
  3. Minnion Devoted Player

Because its a cash sink. (It makes sense in PvP because last I checked you don't get much if any cash from PvPing.)
  4. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

Its a complete waste of space to have 10-30 stacks of colas in your inventory when its more efficient to have 1 that lasts until you sell it.

And to call it a "cash sink" isn't a very good defense for it or else people wouldn't have unneeded millions for no use except repairs and the broker.
    • Like x 1
  5. Dibrie Committed Player

Not yet please need my crafting feat, :D
  6. Backseid Devoted Player

Cash sink?! For who???
    • Like x 1
  7. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Yes to this ... I long for the day I can place the infinite soder in my loadout and save to my armory without worrying if I still have a soder in there when I switch from dps to tank on the fly
    • Like x 3
  8. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Why no one soda for all occasions instead of what we have today. I love this idea.
    • Like x 2
  9. Minnion Devoted Player

For us, so that we don't have rampant cash inflation within our in game economy...
  10. Backseid Devoted Player

So, it is possible to play this game and have regular ol Soders be counted as an expense?

Edit: I may have read that wrong... you think they cost enough to have even an effect on the in game economy?
    • Like x 1
  11. Minnion Devoted Player

Well if you use them all the time, maybe... (Even if the cash cap limits how much cash can be pulled out of the in game economy...)
  12. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I know... I was being facetious :p Keep topping it. It needs to happen. I have one on the test server and it's one of the best trinkets they have.
    • Like x 2
  13. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

I'm still currently on break (although thanks to style unlocking being confirmed I'm probably going to be coming back this year). I was curious as to whether or not this idea has been implemented or confirmed...
  14. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Unfortunately not.

I made a post a couple of weeks ago with a graphic and stuff, advertising this as a product for the marketplace. It got 57 likes in a few days, but some troll kept spouting piffle in it and it killed any potential discussion.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...soder-cola-omni-endless-replenishment.266535/

Hopefully they get around to implementing it soon, though.
    • Like x 2
  15. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

Lol I don't care either way...they need to fix PvP first before they start thinking of that.
  16. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

17. High Troller Loyal Player

tl;dr
    • Like x 1
  18. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

Thank you I appreciate you doing that :)...
    • Like x 1
  19. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

If you would like to help with topping it and I would appreciate it...
    • Like x 1
  20. BigBadDogIV Committed Player

So any word on if there planning too implement this yet?...