Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Official Final Trailer

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Cloud2, Feb 11, 2016.

1. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Oh boy, the trailer has sparked the Superman fanboys to cry SUPERMAN GOT NERFED!!! :p
  2. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Check this out, just about every encounter between the two in under 11 minutes. The results are pleasantly surprising.:)
    • Like x 1
  3. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

That is by far the best live-action Batman fighting I've ever seen. Snyder is not a good director when it comes to his actors, but he is the best super hero action director I've ever seen.
  4. DCUO Post Loyal Player

5. The Quickster Well-Known Player

great final trailer, that opening scene is what Batman should look like when he's clearing a room.
    if i had one complaint its that the music choice was weird, it took me out of it a little.
  6. DCUO Post Loyal Player

A analysis of the final trailer by super DC fanboy Greg Miller

7. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Some new IMAX posters
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
  8. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Imax = 15$
    Reg show before 6pm = 8$
    Discount Tue = 5$
  9. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

SPOILERS!! A French magazine has apparently scooped some cast info for Batman v Superman and apparently Jena Malone is casted as Barbara Gordon :eek:
    [IMG]
  10. Yui Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  11. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

12. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  13. Billy Sparks Committed Player

Let us not forget the R-Rated bluray we are getting as well.

14. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

This was posted a few days ago and I'm surprised it hasn't been posted here yet. A brief overview by Anthony Brenzican from Entertainment Weekly, WB was quick to make sure people understand that this is not Entertainment Weekly's review. https://twitter.com/Breznican/status/705413817740570624/photo/1

[IMG]
    It sounds like another polarizing film similar to MoS. I fall into a category somewhere between 1 & 2...