Xbox and the Forums

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Balistical lce, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

Will Xbox have their own forums, or will they share this forum? I'm kinda hoping that Xbox will have their own forums to see how creative they can get. Let them start fresh, on everything.
    • Like x 2
  2. Forsaken Mentalist Well-Known Player

Doesn't make sense.
    It'd be like having two forums to separate PS/PC players.
    • Like x 1
  3. ProfessorKanua Committed Player

I like the OP's idea though. We share an experience as PS and PC players. Xbox players will be on their own server though, might be interesting to have them have a clean experience.
    • Like x 1
  4. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

I know. But still. PS and PC are merged now, so hooefully they get their own. I want to see Xbox players build thier own guides to the game. Its creative
    • Like x 2
  5. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

Exactly. This is what i like
  6. compasionate grenade Committed Player

Xbox dcuo forums should be merged with what endgame platform has currently. Any guides they can reference from here, so need to go back and forth which rotation and build nets more damage when most of all the leg work has been computed by the likes of sore, shiny, and the dark to name a few.

Xbox will be gunning to be brought up to par in terms of content with pc and ps users.
  7. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

If Xbox gets its own forum, then new players can create their own guides, bugs, etc. It would also be easier for the devs to track bugs
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We're going to be one big giant happy family.
    • Like x 15
  9. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

Oh, lord.
    • Like x 2
  10. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

OH I thought XBOX and PS players wouldve been crossplay as well. Hmm
  11. compasionate grenade Committed Player

The real question is which episodes are going to be paired up together monthly for Xbox monthly content so they'll be caught up with endgame platform?

I'm hoping 6 months max because sever first means a lot to whales.
  12. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

I believe they should hold all content for atleast a few weeks. That way people can get to level 30 and have a chance to get the feats that existed before content came out. And let them progress from there
  13. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Yay! Time to get the adoption papers. :D
    • Like x 1
  14. DarthJafo Committed Player

No to separate forums. Absolutely no need. First thing I'm gonna do if someone on Xbox asks a guide or how to related question is first point them to YouTube and then here. Why on earth would we want to create our own guides when we have five years worth of data to choose from???

As to bug reports its a pretty simple matter to put Xbox in the subject line. Even simpler to put it in the body

As far as content im presuming we will have everything currently offered. Why wouldn't we? It will take a few months to reach the higher level EPs sure, but that's no reason why the content wouldn't be there. If they are finally going to make the game available on Xbox I don't see them 'short changing' us.

Eventually I'm hoping cross play will make it to Xbox, just not right away as we will need time to catch up. I just wish they'd tricking make an announcement already. I already have the money set aside for an annual sub and a floating holiday waiting to be used
  15. Twelve Gauge Committed Player

Bwahahahaha....Oh wait, were you serious? o_O
  16. Curtain Active Player

I just hope the poor newbies to DCUO on XBox don't get their spirits ruined by the angry, bitter, annoying community this forum seems to have created. This place can and has ruined the game for many a soul.
    • Like x 1
  17. Forsaken Mentalist Well-Known Player

I totally agree. I just didn't see it making sense. Same game mechanics etc. They'd have this database to pull from at least.

Sorry for the late response. Damn work forever gets in the way!
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Time for me to buy a X-Box then. ;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  19. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

But is it worse than CoD, BloPs players and stuff? I never been to CoD forums, but the ocean sized racism and **** talking in those games might exceed dcuos... if not, its neck and neck for sure.

They'll be fine. They wont have to put up with the pc/ps ************* and general ****ery on their platform. They'll develop their own.
  20. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

It's a different culture though. To me, Daybreak would be remiss if they did not do it.
    • Like x 1