Downtime EU Server Downtime - February 4, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jr3x (EU PS3) Active Player

Scuse mepps, i m online And i see you close the world euro, do you have an estimate time for this shutdown?
  2. Razpidos New Player

its been 5 years there:rolleyes:
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The EU server will be restarted in about 30 minutes to resolve the issue with membership.
  4. Kal Zakath Level 30

any idea how long the world will be down?
  5. Kal Zakath Level 30

Awesome Sauce Aquaman..
  6. Jr3x (EU PS3) Active Player

Ok thank's
  7. Mefromnorway Level 30

Mepps u need give loial people some bonus for all this downtime and error/bugs dont u understand its important to have good service, and i dont mean a logo from daybreak, lol most stupid 5 years gift i seen but pic was ok. should only made 1 relly big for league hall too, sorry my English im Norwegian
  8. Zpred Dedicated Player

What happens to those who have bought legendary that didn't need to? Will it stack? Or will it get extended?
  9. Razpidos New Player

LOL
  10. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Took the team 2 hr + 30min restart to resolve the membership issue. I bet these people will demand to be compensated for the 2 1/2 hours lost time. :rolleyes:
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The time will add on to your existing membership. You won't lose any days.
    • Like x 2
  12. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Thing is it states in tos they can't grant service 247. Crossplay is a big update the fact you are getting more ppl to play with should be enough
  13. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Its probably going to extend for a "x" amount of time. Not sure what your monthly plan is.
  14. Razpidos New Player

not just membership that has just be paying unnecessarily
  15. Zpred Dedicated Player

Thank you
  16. Kal Zakath Level 30

For compensation I would like a copy of my awesome power emblem for one of my other toons...
  17. Kal Zakath Level 30

Who am I kidding.. I would pay for that...
  18. m4a_X (Anaktis) New Player

I hope DC fix this today i will play t7a2/3 and all my duos befor reset!!!!!
  19. Mefromnorway Level 30

u give free members bonus days, what do we loial people get, i been member 5 years, i think more important give us something too
  20. Superskull85 Devoted Player

That $0.03 USD will make or break their rent this month! ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.