Downtime EU Server Downtime - February 4, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m4a_X (Anaktis) New Player

Always i have the feel that DCUO is a hobby than a business.
  2. Mefromnorway Level 30

OMG .................................. WHAT ARE U DOING this game so much down and today down for fix and so when i start im only premium ??????????????????????? i paid and u are so amateur. u need give some reward for all bugs u make with this game or give us a free months.
    • Like x 1
  3. m4a_X (Anaktis) New Player

Daybreak says all... FIX MY MEMBERSHIP OR GIVE MY MONEY BACK #delete_dcuo...
  4. SkullGang Devoted Player

I love when new people join the forums just to complain (even better when their english is terrible).
    • Like x 6
  5. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Thanks for the good laugh. Game down for a few hours = 1 month of free membership.
    • Like x 1
  6. Razpidos New Player

Platinum Medal
  7. m4a_X (Anaktis) New Player

When the game permanently messed up, what do you expect? Praise?
  8. Razpidos New Player

that's what you do to other seen some time like this?
  9. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

guys that aren't legendary and did pay for it you will have yours back very soon, it's a bug they are fixing now.

People who got legendary Free and lost it well suck it up its gone unless you go pay for it.
  10. DCUO Post Loyal Player

I would love to see their reaction when they order from a fast food joint. My order took a minute to come out, I demand a free meal.
    • Like x 1
  11. Mefromnorway Level 30

i only feel dc scam us, this is robbery so much down and never anything back,. dcuo dont understand its nice to be good to loial customer. i see many start to play Warframe i downloaded tooo today when dc was offline and its free and work fine many of my friends say its a great game and no problem dcuo is more frustration then fun last weeks only error and bugs and down time,
  12. SkullGang Devoted Player

Permanently ? I wish stupidity could be fixed man I really do.
  13. Razpidos New Player

lol
  14. m4a_X (Anaktis) New Player

In 24h yes that Daybreak...
  15. Kal Zakath Level 30

Sort of makes it not worth playing atm.. can play the content I've already paid for, oh well back to Witcher
  16. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

nah man bugs just happen they are working on it just got to wait, it's not the end of the world yet....
  17. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

You can't beat update/downtime days <3
  18. m4a_X (Anaktis) New Player

It's the end of the WORLD!
  19. Jr3x (EU PS3) Active Player

So Many bug this time guy's.. But they sayed it! They need time for see where the bug is.. They make à BIG Work With crossplay! And the better game Will not born in 1 Day.. Just take more patience for give them time for Work And hope they give we a rare lot for compensation of this lot of bug =)
  20. spitzomatic New Player

Yes i Buy a 30 day Membership on this Day this is really a Big Bug i hope DC fix this Tomorrow and not if the Valentine Event is Over
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.