Mental bug GU 56

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by sepiaskidmark, Jan 27, 2016.

1. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

There are two things I have noticed:
    1) there is sometimes a delay on mass terror where it goes off but the damage takes a second or two to register.
    2) While I had resonance active, midway through my rotation, it just stopped. This has happened a few times for me.
    Anyone else noticed this?
    • Like x 6
  2. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

Sorry I should be more specific for point number 2. I was doing my AM rotation, had resonance active went through a few rotations and while i was running to the next set of adds, I started my rotation again, while resonance was still active. I hit phantom flames, shock, then by the time I hit bolt, my resonance disappeared. I have video but I don't know how to upload video to these forums.
    • Like x 2
  3. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Hit Mass terror first than do the rotation...It fixes the refresh issue. Gadget works similar.
  4. Ichiro Loyal Player

Number 2 happened before the update. I noticed when using mental the resonance would end before the effect would end. It was noticeable by the the loss of power even though the bad hair day was still going. it was such a short duration before the update that i use to always hit resonance before attacking the next set of adds just to make sure it was active. I am pretty sure the update extends the length of resonance but I don't know by how much.
  5. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

Yea I was hitting mass terror as i was walking down the hall to refresh the resonance. I never had this issue before.
  6. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I noticed that this morning. LONG time mental player here, and I noticed it as soon as it happened. Resonance is not staying active the way it should, the OP is correct.
    • Like x 3
  7. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

Thank you I was starting to think it was only me. I hope the devs can take a look at this.
    • Like x 1
  8. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Happens with fire alot too...all of a sudden the power return part of am drops and you're out of power.
    • Like x 1
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

10. motionsick_too New Player

Ran into this issue too.

Did anyone post this to the bug forum?
  11. Supergirly Dedicated Player

I look for that blue flame, if it dies down, I refresh.
  12. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

Problem is if your running the invisible/grandeur load out, it can become a big problem.
  13. Laz523 Well-Known Player

I noticed it right after my second rotation, hit tk bolt and out of power. I never had to use this many colas in duos before.
  14. Ultrium2000 New Player

I am having the same problems. I am running out of power during boss fights in duos and alerts without trolls. I have to drink soders to keep my power up.
  15. Twelve Gauge Committed Player

Gadgets has the same issue though probably to a lesser degree, every so often i'll look up and my powers gone yet BD is/was still active, seems to happen a lot when i get a late emp discharge, though i'm still technically regaining power, the power animations hitting late are somehow slowing the power regain to the point where i have only enough to use 1 power before im out and have to wait for the regain to give me enough power for the next.
  16. Ultrium2000 New Player

I was having no problems what so ever before this update.
    • Like x 1
  17. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I was able to get a video of this bug this morning.

• Like x 2
  18. hoaxone Committed Player

That's it.resonance last 5 secs from casting and refreshes on mass terror only.interruption or stuns or distance traveled counts for the 5 secs.

It is wearing off to quick.it should refresh with the setup powers.
    • Like x 1
  19. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

bumping this up in hopes devs will look at it.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks for the video. We are investigating.
    • Like x 6