just when i thought arrow couldn't be more like batman <spoiler alert>

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by megamanzero, Jan 27, 2016.

1. megamanzero Loyal Player

they turn felicity into oracle lol
    • Like x 1
  2. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Was bound to happen since ep one, no surprise
    • Like x 1
  3. The Quickster Well-Known Player

I thought she already was Oracle, or rather "Laurel with Wifi".
  4. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

This is not a surprise.

She basically has always been Oracle without being in a wheelchair, they have just gone all the way with it now.

I never thought she was the one in the grave, things just didn't fit right with how Oliver and Barry were done in that scene. After the ending scene of last weeks episode I don't have any guess as to who is in the grave, her actions expanded the possibilities.
  5. megamanzero Loyal Player

idk i never thought of her as an oracle because she wasn't in the chair.
  6. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Wait im confused. Oliver specifically named her Overwatch and said he wouldve named her Oracle, but it was already taken. So based on that shes obviously not Oracle. It also makes you wonder how Oliver knows Oracle exists, because then wouldnt he know that Batman exists?
    • Like x 1
  7. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Op posted before show was over,

But we get "calculator" next week for the villain fans
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Wow. I said I'd stop watching it if they ever called Felicity Oracle.
  9. megamanzero Loyal Player

the show was last week.....
    they didnt. said it was taken.
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Oh. Thought you we're referring to this weeks episode. I haven't seen it yet.
  11. megamanzero Loyal Player

i didn't mean in the literal sense...thought that was obvious but i guess not. no worries though.

and not necessarily...it could be that he bought a name respec token for her and whenever he tried to change her code name to "Oracle" it didn't work.
    • Like x 3
  12. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

He is, this week she got out of the hospital , had a conversation with her old goth persona (rip off of criminal minds) , a waller got shot , dunno if it was a decoy or not, but that will leave more than a mark
  13. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

As lame as it is, wouldn't Ray Palmer (Atom) leaving due to "time-traveling" mean faking his own death? Or has that been ruled out already?
  14. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

He already whined that he died n the world went on without him. Ummm duh dude
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Only The Quiver Crew (and Darhk) know that Ray came back, the rest of the world barely even noticed he 'died' in the first place

Maybe (hopefully) the Skinny Waller that got shot was a fake Waller, and the real Waller will finally step forward

Dammnit! That means we are going to be two weeks behind? o_O
    It doesn't start for us until next week (after X-Files) and the only way to see The Flasher and LoT at all is online
  16. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

I'd say Dig is the one in the grave >_>
    • Like x 1
  17. Dezaras Loyal Player

Diggle or Lance is my guess.
    • Like x 1
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Well, we do see Dig get shot (a few times)
  19. nowburn4it Loyal Player

I think the OP is just pointing out that Arrow is ripping off Batman lore even more...
  20. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

That's kind of odd, isn't he suppose to be a billionaire tech giant...