Soder Cola Omni - Endless Replenishment

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Torikumu, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Capcom would disagree. As would the lighting company based in Germany.
    • Like x 2
  2. megamanzero Loyal Player

too bad for them. it's not copyright
  3. dcuobestmmo Committed Player

Hope the pricing model isn't going to be an issue later..

But I worry
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

One of my leaguemates who Ice Tanks has the habit of popping a shield and going into inventory to put up a new stack....this would cure that habit (thankfully the TWO healers in the raids can keep him alive long enough for him to pull this off). :D

To the OP: Hats off Tori...if it comes to pas i'll be buying i, no matter the conditions (as long as it gives me the same Health/Power as a stack would...price, whatever won't faze me).:)
    • Like x 3
  5. Prosser Dedicated Player

I do that allllll the time when tanking :)
    • Like x 4
  6. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Raids are too short now though, we won't burn them all off.
  7. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Raids are too short now though, we won't burn them all off.
    • Like x 1
  8. veneficus OP truncus Committed Player

i see no problem with this..
    • Like x 2
  9. Derio 15000 Post Club

That's what replays are for
    • Like x 4
  10. LookHere Active Player

I will buy one at any price. I really hate carrying a bunch of extreme cola in my inventory. it takes up so many slots. plus you have to replace them all the time. One of the thing i hate the most is when you switch armory. you then have to place a new one in the empty cola slot. Seriously DEV please make infinite cola for PVE. it won't hurt anyone but greatly benefit and appreciated by everyone.
    • Like x 3
  11. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

I really disagree. Why in the world would you even need to do that? Make sure you have 12 soders on point when starting the content and you're fine. If you go through all 12 soders in any content of this game you (or someone else) are really doing something wrong.

An infinity soder would be pure convenience and should be in the market place. It's not like extremes cost much, they can just take up space.

Also, pay to win only counts in PVP. Since PVE is team based, if one wins everyone wins (Unless you are a scoreboard chaser and nobody likes scoreboard chasers).
    • Like x 4
  12. game007dad Well-Known Player

All I have to say is "YES, YES, YES" please.
  13. CerberusT Well-Known Player

If this becomes available, I will definitely buy it.
    • Like x 2
  14. spack2k Steadfast Player

i assume u dont play SM then...
  15. spack2k Steadfast Player

well sure i would like to have one but depends on the price at the end of the day.
    • Like x 1
  16. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

That would be correct. I forgot about SM.
    • Like x 1
  17. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I don't think I've ever been in a Survival Mode group where I've used a complete stack of Soders during one wave of adds or one boss fight.

It would be beneficial to people who play Survival Mode but wouldn't give them an advantage over someone who say, drops a repair bot and buys a bunch of Soders off in the corner somewhere whilst repairing.
    • Like x 1
  18. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

I rather it be an in game achievement. Maybe award it after accumulating a certain number of skill points.

Hero/villain achieved a certain level of metabolism such that an omni cola may replenish indefinitely. Or made from liquid of Raj Al Gul's lazarus pit...etc

Gameplay-wise, cooldown should remain the same as regular.
  19. ErnieB Loyal Player

They'll make it happen....for Xbox.
    • Like x 1
  20. thedemonocus Loyal Player

not really needed cause soda extremes are so easy to come by and don't cost much so i don't care either way so i guess i'll just support the idea anyway cause why not
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.