Silent Core (USPS Hero) Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by CerberusT, Jan 4, 2016.

1. CerberusT Well-Known Player

Moving into 2016, Silent Core is now recruiting! We are a USPS Hero league. SC is a small league looking to expand and make friends. All current members have mic's and enjoy great convo.

League members are laid back and like to have fun. We don't have a true league leader and are more just a circle of friends. We enjoy running old content for missing styles, end game content (both reg and elite) and SM. We organize feat runs and are always interested in gaining more skill points. We primarily play during the evening on weekdays and during different hours of the day on weekends.

We are currently looking for players CR 150+ with no minimum SP requirement, we can help CR and SP go up fairly quickly. We ask that players are at least 18 years of age. Currently we are pretty independent, so please be sure to let us know if you need help of any kind or if you need to run content for the week.

If you are interested please message Arik Rathmor, Savage Theory, Civil Theory, The Highlander, or InfiniteSheldon in game or send me a PM directly on the forums.
    • Like x 3
  2. CerberusT Well-Known Player

3. Enjoi Well-Known Player

I joined you all tonight. Seems like a great decision. ( this is cosmic)
  4. CerberusT Well-Known Player

Welcome Cosmic! I think I can speak for all when I say that we feel the same way about having you on board.
    • Like x 1
  5. Enjoi Well-Known Player

Bump to the top.
  6. CerberusT Well-Known Player

7. Zeta9825 New Player

I am interested in joining im a hero on ps3 server US xXZETAWOLF98Xx not 135+ cr yet only 100 but i can get up there
  8. CerberusT Well-Known Player

Happy with our new recruits. Still have openings! Bump.
  9. CerberusT Well-Known Player

We are still looking for trolls and healers, but all roles are welcome.

Please keep in mind that we primarily play in the evenings EST.
  10. CerberusT Well-Known Player

11. CerberusT Well-Known Player

We are still looking for some healers. Any 140+ healers looking for a league? There isn't an SP requirement.
  12. Picture Active Player

Finance here. Joined about 2 weeks ago.
    Must say this is everything I'm looking for. Fun group, helping me get back into the game and roll with me. We get things done. They've helped me reach from 128-151 cr and 87-132 sp in the matter of 2 weeks. Definitely a great and fun group to be around with.
    • Like x 1
  13. Picture Active Player

14. CerberusT Well-Known Player

15. Picture Active Player

16. Picture Active Player

17. Picture Active Player

18. Picture Active Player

19. Picture Active Player

20. Picture Active Player

Still recruiting all roles!