Looking for new league

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Lordtritan, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Lordtritan New Player

A group of active players and myself are looking for a active high level content league that is established. We are 6-8 players (not sure exactly who is coming yet in total) ranging from 170-249sp and 145-148cr fully modded and have our white sockets.

We are heroes on the USPS4 most of us have 2- 5 character. We would like to hear from the leagues out there so we can wavedox you and make a decision on what is best for us in a whole. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Looking forward to hearing from you.
  2. LT Schmitt Committed Player

I would love for you to join our league 1984
  3. Devastating Anger Well-Known Player

Hello Everyone of The DCUO community and Squishy President Devastating Anger here to tell you about a very friendly league that get's things done. We are called Super Squishy (lol), and we are highly active. Everyone likes to give others pointers, we do league runs so that we can hunt down feats, and we do a lot more and we have fun doing it.
    We love to have fun as a league always joking around and having fun while the job get done. We recruit everyone no matter of age, sex, religion, race, we don't discriminate. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion in the league so never be afraid to open your mouth. Down below I will begin to list the requirements to join Super Squishy.
    • We Want Activity. If you only play one day of the week I don't want that sorry but we want to run stuff and get it done. :p
    • CR doesn't matter we can help :cool:
    • SP don't matter we can help, exceptions can be made. :eek:
    • Not Necessarily required but if you have one a mic please. We are talkative and like to socialize. :)
    • Loyal and Friendly. No one wants a serious person all the time and someone who isn't loyal :mad: lighten up ;)
    • Last but not least to rank up in the league, Contribution and activity gets you promoted in league.
    That is all we ask for. If you would like to join, you can message me the leader Devastating Anger or my two trusty co leaders Tiny Turtle or Agua boogy. I hope you all have a good day and may you all have a squishy day :D.

PSN: Swag_Steel
  4. CerberusT Well-Known Player

5. Ristiq Well-Known Player

6. ShadowNova72 Level 30

Looking to join a league but have trust issues and don't like being forced to help when i first join. I want time to learn to know my league mates and get use to the league. But have mostly been a lonewolf on DCUO but just switched to the hero side so a lvl 12 ice toon not sure if i want to be a dps or tank. But have no exp at being a tank so will have to learn but going to work on a healer to use which will be sorcery. But hope there is a good league out there that will help me out even if i'm not the same tier as them which i have had that problem in the past on here. But i will also take long breaks from DC to play other games. Unless i am really have fun. I do have a mic but it is not very good. Toon name is Eve SnowStorm. US PS server
  7. LT Schmitt Committed Player

I understand the trust issues and I can only say if you are on tomorrow I will run with you by adding you to the friends list that way you can run with league mates and see if you like it.
  8. ShadowNova72 Level 30

Ok i will be on in the morning and be running on her to get her lvl up and that sound cool and thxs for the help LT see ya tomorrow.
  9. LT Schmitt Committed Player

Toon name?
  10. ShadowNova72 Level 30

Her name is Eve SnowStorm it was in my post at the end of it.