Quantum AM Shortcut.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Zeronu, Dec 14, 2015.

1. 478874 Dedicated Player

This is precisely the correct answer! One power that does everything at once. Enough is enough with this complicated, cumbersome 1234 stuff. Let's just go with 1.
  2. Zeronu Level 30

The Quantum AM is called Advanced Power Interactions, obviously is not like Gadgets PI's but "for me" are still Powers Interacting with another. There is no need for arrogant technicism. PD: Taking a look at Mentals Midrange thread im more convinced that the "quick damage" on Gadgets, Mental, Sorcery, Earth, etc, are going to be a problem for balance in the future, some of you can continue with the "no please, every power the same no" argument.
  3. Absolix Loyal Player

The category of AM is called Advanced Interactions. You added the power to it.

Also, the biggest reason there's likely to not be a "shortcut" addition tobQuantum is how it's mechanics fundamentally work.
    • Like x 1
  4. veneficus OP truncus Committed Player

celestial does reach max damage on 1st combo.... you just aint doin it right
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Back when AcB was broken it did. Are you stuck in the past perhaps?
  6. veneficus OP truncus Committed Player

ha.. no.. im jus saying... if your first RcW or CScWP is not hitting max damage your not using celestial correctly
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

When you break your AM and need to recast to get it going, no, it will not be at max damage. You have to cast at least two combos to even get the AM going(don't start with smite/haunt. Those do not start the AM). Plus the fact my original comment was sarcasm im unaware why this is being discussed... lol
  8. veneficus OP truncus Committed Player

LOL.. i dunno...
    but you are right about the rotation being broken and having to do 2 combos to get max damage.. its the most annoying thing about celestial dps.. maybe even in dcuo.. for me at least..

the best advice i can give you on it is do what i do.. when my combo is broken i restart the combo with ADcBL or CScWP to start it back up again.. you wont lose too much damage because of the base damage the DoTs do..
    • Like x 1
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Its situational. I usually start with a DoT like AcB on bosses. Adds ill start with RcW since it has the largest burst in a short time when used with WotPcCS.
  10. iiCoNx Active Player

Thought this was a quantum thread,all i see is celest talk.
  11. iiCoNx Active Player

back to topic,a quantum shortcut.The only way i see a shortcut for quantum happening is if they change the way timebomb acts.For a shortcut example i hit timebomb o ****adds dying 2fast i hit another move to blow up timebomb for a X amount of damage based on CR and might and not how many powers were in the timebomb.But timebomb would need a revamp i hit the shortcut it blows up and also comes off cooldown.If this cant be done all you can hope and expect is a damage buff.