Unable to connect to the server PS4

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Multiverse, Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GhostFly Killah Committed Player

I couldn't connect 8hrs b4 the hotfix was even applied at restart.. so I'm doubtful it has anything to do with hotfix.
    • Like x 1
  2. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

"12+ hours" makes it sound like its been down that whole time. I was on just fine earlier today.
  3. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

U do realize they are humans right ? Give up a break for god sake , no need to make multiple threads about this , maybe they are having some issues just wait , one day of not playing is not a big deal just relax and wait till they fix it
  4. Veritasum Loyal Player

If it's anything like last year, expect extra family time. I'll be away for a few days, so hopefully it gets sorted out for those that are around.
  5. Noceb0 New Player

would one of you devs or admins please explain to all of us what is going on??????????
  6. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

For alot of people it has. I haven't been able to get on in the last 12 hours.
    Some people speak from personal experience
    • Like x 1
  7. Captain JackDaniels Well-Known Player

8. Captain JackDaniels Well-Known Player

9. Malachyte Devoted Player

For the love of Grood, not extra time with my In-Laws !!!! NOOOOOOOOOO !!!
    • Like x 1
  10. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

google, "Phantom Squad PSN" then filter for news results. The news from last week, is probably related to current login issues.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Ops has been working with PSN since their issues began last night. We will update when we have new information.
  12. ChillCat Loyal Player

D'oh! My bad....responded to the wrong thread. Sorry for the confusion
  13. Veritasum Loyal Player

Ops... operations most likely has been working on the issue since it started...
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Thought you might mean one of the other threads on the subject. My bad. ;)

It happens. ;)
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Just realised... they merged all the threads..... so not your fault.
    It is Mepps' fault.... of course. ;) ;) ;) j/k
    • Like x 1
  16. Karnevil Committed Player

prolly = probably
    • Like x 1
  17. taylor0987 Well-Known Player

I am sorry but this did not just begin last night. The problem started for me with my PS4 on Sunday. I was not able to use the sale yesterday or the day before.
    Here is someone else posting about it but I know people posted on different places having the same issue. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/failed-to-connect-to-server-ps4.265365/
    • Like x 1
  18. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

all good mepps, just if u can tell us when u think the problem will be solve its will be great!!
    and keep up with pvp work :)
  19. Ichiro Loyal Player

This is why I save all of my movie watching for the end of the year.
  20. Noceb0 New Player

Authorities need to catch hackers, lock em up, throw away key.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.