The Winter Sale: Day Three - Upgrades!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

The Winter Sale: Day Three!

Upgrades can be very important in DCUO, and that’s why for Day 3 of the Winter Sale, we’re putting them up to 50% off! That includes name changes, respect tokens, character and inventory slots, and more. Enhance and customize your character while these upgrades are available at lower prices! And remember, these daily deal sales are for 24 hours only**, so if you see something you want at the discount, don’t miss your chance to grab it!

Don’t forget, we also have special deals running the entire week. For Members, your regular 10% off discount in the Marketplace will be bumped up to 15%! For non-Members, you’ll be able to purchase most* episodes and bundles for 25% off.

Happy Holidays!

*Episode 19, the Villain Legends Bundle, and the Hero Legends Bundle are not included in this sale. Other exclusions may apply.

**The sale will change with the daily server restarts. For EU Servers, this is at 8:00PM PST. For US Servers, this is at 4:00AM PST.
    • Like x 2
  2. Harlequin Devoted Player

Finally! I could use some respect. Man always putting me down...
    • Like x 12
  3. Aren Sul Committed Player

...find out what it means to me.
    • Like x 1
  4. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

5. lasMartie New Player

And I bought several upgrade 2 weeks ago :confused::confused:
  6. MrFuriousX New Player

Sock it to me....Sock it to me....Sock it to me....Sock it to me....Sock it to me....
    • Like x 1
  7. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Respect powers confirmed after water.
    • Like x 1
  8. Yui Loyal Player

That's why you always wait for sales, especially around December. There will always be sales when Christmas is just around the corner :)
  9. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Goddammit now Mepps is starting it too...
  10. AllanPage Committed Player

Respect tokens. Not sure if trolling or srs. :p
    • Like x 1
  11. DerezzedQuo New Player

Why respec token costs 750 if discount is 50%?
    They costed 1500 before sale?
    sorry for my english
    i hope u got me
  12. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Up to 50% means not everything is 50% off.

Some items will be discounted less.

In this case, the respec was discounted 25%, not 50%, from 1000 to 750.
  13. megamanzero Loyal Player

What a rip off. I go to the marketplace to take advantage of respect tokens sale and they aren't even ON THERE! what the actual F?
  14. Tiime_Lapse Well-Known Player

I'm at work so I can't check for myself. I know the sale on legends characters is over but are all legends characters still free to try along with all the legends events this weekend? Would love to try out some more legends. Yesterday was so fun. Can anyone let me know?
  15. Minnion Devoted Player

750=7.50 in US dollars
    1500=15.00 in US dollars
    7.00x2=14.00 in US dollars
    .50=2=1.00 in US dollars.
    14.00+1.00=15.00 in US dollars...
    15.00 in US dollars=1500 daybreak cash.(Or at least that's about the conversion works for me at least... )
  16. Tygerfyre Committed Player

No, back to normal. They said yesterday that the "all promos" thing was one day only.
  17. Tiime_Lapse Well-Known Player

Damn. That sucks. I worked really late yesterday so I only got a chance to try a few legends I never played with before. I was looking forward to goin home today and tryin some more. Thanks for lettin me know.
    • Like x 1
  18. IceRaider Dedicated Player

This is wrong! You said 50% regular price on USPS for power change tokens is 900 mc they are set at 850 mc.
  19. Harlequin Devoted Player

It's not yesterday anymore.
  20. IceRaider Dedicated Player

Damn my midnight shift lol I'm so confused
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.