Electric or celestial healing

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by redlustersoldier, Nov 28, 2015.

1. redlustersoldier Well-Known Player

which of these powers you prefer for healing and why?
  2. JangaMan Active Player

Celestial: celestial has great and real powerfull combo heals, shields and stuff.
    And electricity is pretty bad it has burst heals but its heals cost alot of power and its just not that good.
    Worst healer and worst DPS in the game too most people.
  3. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Electric is not a bad healer. Just requires the know how.
    • Like x 2
  4. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Electricity used to have a great AM for combination with a weapon based character too : you have to keep it fed and moving but it makes great continuous DOT for a weapon chain overlay. This was like 9 months ago though, so who knows, there's probably an AM out now where you literally set up for one damaging move and just use it over and over again... (yes I know I'm talking about Ice)
  5. Remander Steadfast Player

Celestial, but I'm admittedly biased. I think it's the most versatile healing powerset in the game.
  6. xD25x Dedicated Player

My 2 favorite healer powersets. Electric is not hard. Just a bit harder to master. Celestial will always be my favorite healer set. It was the first powerset i stepped out of my dps only comfort zone to learn. You dont see many electric heals anymore because the dps side is so underpowered. Although i can still do impressive damage, and usually wont come in last, in raids like hh or bd where the group finds itself blocking alot while my dots keep going. Last night i saw my first 20k crit on a dot. I was hella excited.
    • Like x 2
  7. Pults Loyal Player

I love both dearly but electricity is the least friendly one, celestial is diverse and works well in any situation.
    Either I'm somehow biased or I found electricity not suitable for me, but I know my pick.
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

There is no real OR to this question. Celestial wins , everytime.
  9. redlustersoldier Well-Known Player

Well, I think I now know why people sometimes specified in LFG chat "no electric healers".so celestial will be
  10. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I really like Electric healing, however I have noticed a growing trend of players switching their healers to Sorcery because the DPS of Nature and Electricity is sub par and Celestial has a learning curve and is highly interruptible. This is disturbing to me as both UM and BD generally need two healers and I think 2 Sorcery is challenging for those raids as players are spread out and Circles aren't hitting group members.

Consecrated Ground is a tipping point in Celestial's favor though if you are at end game and plan on doing SM. Celestial will complement all other healing in 2 healer runs.
    • Like x 2
  11. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Soul Siphon with adds and bad karma at max range.. absolutely beautiful healing.
  12. Black Jaq Devoted Player

I've heard more healers are using Soul Siphon but very few of those healers who switch powers and are not a healer primarily don't know how to adapt.
    • Like x 1
  13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Yeah and the DPS MOAR BERRRNNNN EZ MODE PLZZ mentality doesn't help the issue.
    I just absolutely hope that the pets (when they get their role AM damage) are balanced out
  14. Remander Steadfast Player

If Sorc and Earth get full pet AM damage, they will be the only healers and tanks in the game.
    • Like x 1
  15. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

They shouldn't get the full 100%
    15k hits from pets should be sufficient in dps. I never wanted pets this strong either. WM was just still outperforming it.
    I know that the powers will be hitting harder.
    I absolutely pray powers hit harder.

Crystal will make Brick obsolete though.. unless they make brick a hard hitter
  16. Remander Steadfast Player

Crystal, FG, Jackhammer, GS, Epicenter, EG (or other pull)
    • Like x 1
  17. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Exactly. Gadgets troll and movement sc in the mix, and that burn will be noticed...
  18. Greenghost2212 New Player

I was a long time HL troll but ever since I've became an electric healer the game has been a hell of a lot more fun. Electric isn't hard at all if u can continue to hit combos and having a 3 star sidekick helps with my power pool as well. Just gotta get used to the burst heals.
  19. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I think Electric should get some credit.
    A good electric healer is simply amazing.
    • Like x 1