I'm starting to look more like Super Girl

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Lemon Lass, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Lemon Lass New Player

well a brunette haired version of Kara anyways.
    Let us compare now to a few months ago:

A few days ago....near the daily planet....

[IMG]

A few months earlier near the fortress of solitude.....

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Lemon Lass New Player

In case you were wondering, that is pink kryptonite around my neck. :p
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You should be cast as the next Super Girl :D
  4. Lemon Lass New Player

would be too cool, but i dont think my voice is feminine enough for them. Also im still kinda fat :oops:
    • Like x 1
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You are only 'fat' compared to the skinny twigs they have on TV
    • Like x 3
  6. MichealOkane Committed Player

Lemon Lass, I think you look amazing and you shouldn't change a thing. :) I love and agree with arguments about cisgender and straight. Personally, I don't find myself physically attracted to anyone, I would much rather build a long lasting relationship with a person and never do anything beyond holding hands with them. Love your necklace by the way, did you buy it or hand-craft it?
    • Like x 1
  7. Lemon Lass New Player

Well Michael o Caine let me tell you about the necklace . It is an amethyst crystal . And actually the Crystal found me or I found it or perhaps we found each other. it was sitting in a box that said free stuff mixed in with a whole bunch of things some which were marijuana stickers . I then took it to a shop in the Haight Ashbury and I had put in the copper setting with a string it's an amazing crystal it has spiritual and physical properties and it's also a spirit quartz on top of that.
    • Like x 1
  8. Lemon Lass New Player

Let's see. There are many women that cannot give birth to a child. Various reasons abound. One of them is called complete androgen insensitivity syndrome. They have xy chromosome from birth, but develop fully female, voice and genital as well. But no womb or ovaries. Also internal gonads underdeveloped as well. Yet still look, think, act, smell, taste, and feel as woman, because THEY ARE A WOMAN! Your signature is invalid baby boy.
    • Like x 2
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Not to mention, some women can't give birth (or conceive) because of cancer or disease or injuries
    • Like x 4
  10. MichealOkane Committed Player

That is really interesting! It's so weird the things people throw out for no reason.
    • Like x 2
  11. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Looking good Lemon! Forget the trolls and keep becoming who you are!

Love the idea that the only thing that defines a woman as a "woman" is that they give birth. Lololololol
    So women who are past menopause, are infertile, or choose to not give birth are somehow less.
    • Like x 5
  12. Lemon Lass New Player

There's also women who despise other types of women , Black Dawn. They are called TERFS (trans exclusionary radical feminists)

They refuse to accept anyone who doesn't fit a certain criteria to be a lady. I just keep praying for them too, hoping they can see the light.
    • Like x 1
  13. dngnb8 Devoted Player

What makes the Lass, the Lass is her acceptance of herself, and confidence, despite ignorant morons. She gives hope to others.

Zim gives hate.
    • Like x 3
  14. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Your lipstick is that absolute perfect shade for your skin ! Nailed it ! Lovely as always Lass.
    • Like x 1
  15. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Some of the posts in this thread have no context...so I'll assume that various trolls have been put in their place.

Anyways, I fully enjoy these updates....it's always interesting to hear how things are going. Keep them up, and never mind the hate (which is probably rooted in jealousy anyways).
    • Like x 1
  16. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

*laughs* you're right I re looked through this thread and was like "Where are my posts" than I realized all of mine happened to be quoting a certain someone and than I was like "Oh well" :p

That being said I agree with Little Sister that I love the shade of your lipstick Lemon Lass :)
  17. Lemon Lass New Player

Thanks all! I was hoping the dcuo/daybreak devs would eventually sift the troll like wheat, and I was happy to find the posts gone.

• Like x 1
  18. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

I only wish I could have seen it before photobucket messed up. Your toon is awesome by the way.
    -and PINK KRYPTONITE, LOL, that cracked me up.

I sometimes wish I could give birth, being a gay man myself, but sadly that's never gonna happen, at least not in my lifetime probably.
    Plus I can hardly support myself, let alone a child, but that's another matter.
  19. MichealOkane Committed Player

You never know, medical science is progressing every day. It's already possible for two women to have a child through a bunch of sciency things, maybe they could do the same for men :).
  20. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

Don't two women still need a donor?
    I mean, women are able to give birth to begin with, so...
    all that's really missing is the seed.