Please Allow Us To Buy Lower Tiered Gear With Alternate Forms Of Payment

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rockhound665, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Superskull85 Devoted Player

That's one of your options FYI. Any content out of relevancy has a low chance of getting a Mark of Victory instead of, say, a Token of Prestige or Victory Tokens. You can also potentially get an Exobit Cluster (one of each). You get one of all of those options I mentioned.
    • Like x 1
  2. taylor0987 Well-Known Player

Please add Aerial Defender and Talon Lord.
    Thank you!
  3. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

There was a reason, and people seemed to be utilising older content a lot more prior to the change. I'm not an anti GU47 person, this was the only issue I had a problem with. It was brought up multiple times at the time and I suppose it's a matter of perspective as to your stance on the matter. It's not easy to pinpoint exactly what about GU47 drove so many people away, I suspect with all the changes each person found their own reason. You are of course free to your opinion, but to suggest the new system has somehow encouraged more people into older instances is ludicrous.....whatever the intention of the the Devs, the effect has been quite the opposite.
  4. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

The fact that the Devs made a Gear Vendor that sells old Vendor Styles for 10 Marks proves they don't really care we grinder for weeks on end for styles. So why do you keep using that as an excuse? The game is changing and we need as many players as possible to keep it running so, I think making things a little easier and gunner to obtain styles is a plus.
  5. MainMan52 Well-Known Player

How could you forget when the first reply, my post, mentioned it and you replied to it.
  6. Shad0wReap3r Committed Player

"They can farm. But when there's only 2 instances being ran regularly." and "You don't *just have* two instances to get your marks from." are two entirely unrelated quotes. Yes, all those instances are "relevant", but not being run regularly.

Also, at endgame, most people assume, usually correctly, the players blindly queuing without using the lfg are for the most part incompetent. Also, you have no control over what roles you get, and don't give me that role-optional toggle bs we all know people queue as whatever gets them in the door. This is not a viable endgame option for most content so we are left to the lfg choices.. "But when there's only 2 instances being ran regularly." well yea.
  7. UltraVillain Committed Player

The real problem remains about focusing game-play into a tiny subset of the game as a whole, a system that defies player choice that undermines game time variety and diversity and that overtly drives the player away from both theme and each other...let us celebrate the stupidest and most self defeating reward system in mmo history, a change no one asked for but imposed on all players with no positive element to justify its existence.
  8. Superskull85 Devoted Player

:/ Most of the options to get marks involve Solos, Duos and 4-Mans. All of them are 100% possible to do via the Duty Finder. 8-Mans make up only 40 marks a week on your totals. Bombshell Paradox, Unholy Matrimony and Blackest Day are easily runnable via LFG. The only one you may have problems with under the scenario outlined is Happiness Home. So you get 190 marks out of 200 fairly easily. Typically the last 3 8-Man's stay active for quite some time after that Episode is released.

So no don't give me the "it's too hard" either. Through the On Duty menu, if I have the time, I get 3 characters through 160 marks a week easily. Some of them go to 200 while most get at least 180 weekly. If I can do, given time, so can anyone else. I am not THAT easy going while pugging (some of the people reading this can attest to that) but I still get it done fairly regularly. It is not that hard to use the On Duty menu and get through the most of the content you get marks from. Sorry to go against popular opinion but it is the truth.

Of course if you limit your options you limit your marks but game shouldn't change because players refuse to make options work (explained again).
    • Like x 2