Playing with Forum Members

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SYNDICOR2525, Nov 19, 2015.

1. The Anxient Loyal Player

Only ones I can recall off the top of my head besides league mates are sore and average dps. Sure there have been more but I can't remember them off the top of my head
  2. kav Committed Player

Contrary to popular belief, Deathmike is also a good teamplayer. Funny guy.
    • Like x 2
  3. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I did a 1v1 against you in shadow lands once. Long time ago then a few days later I shouted for necro and your league picked me up I was the only non clock work guy lol good run tho I belief we got the speed test when it was actuallytough to get in that run
    • Like x 1
  4. Makineko Committed Player

Due to mainly playing on EUPS villain side I rarely come across forum members. The only 3 (ones I know at least) I bumped into were Torikimu during the big PvP thing a few months back at Arkham Asylum, Scarlet Mysty in a 4v4 Legends PvP at Ace Chemicals and another Forum member whose name began with H (tricy name I can't remember :oops: ) in Legends PvP also. He was Rayner and I was Huntress and even though his team won I somehow held my own.

I agree bout Auxilium being a good league. I know a few of their members after running raids with them a couple of times (one or 2 from before they joined Aux) and thay have the skill to complete the tough stuff but are really nice peeps too. Always a pleasure running stuff with them. :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

That was insane. My game crashed :D I didn't even know he spawned Black Adam until I saw a video posted after it.

I remember when Mepps spawned Penguin on the USPS servers and I had a low level character on there, not even that crashed my PS3 at the time.
    • Like x 1
  6. Tannen Committed Player

So, last week, in the first couple days of the seasonal, I random queued into the seasonal instance, to find myself grouped with Greenman. And while I'm not one that puts a lot of stock in the scoreboard in most cases, his damage out once we'd finished was more than impressive. He absolutely dominated.
  7. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

Good to see more EUPS players coming out from the shadows. Even compared to our PC cousins I feel we are too few on these forums.

That said, that was either a very long time ago since I stopped doing 4s when I completed my feats or very recently with when I grouped with an old pvp 'adversary' of mine to help him with some feats on that map. I don't really remember the matches that well but I have a vague memory of a name similar to yours but I may just be imagining it. I tend to stick to Legends 1s & 2s although for some bizarre reason despite the state of arenas i've been favouring it over legends recently. I've made a viable fury free loadout and i'm actually having fun (Here that Mepps, someone is;)).
    • Like x 1
  8. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Oh you stop that! I'm blushing.

But seriously though. Keep saying nice things about me.

Go on.

DO IT.
    • Like x 2
  9. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Being on PC drastically limits who I can play with from the forums. I see a few people every once in a while, just waiting for CrossPlay.