Your #1 Favorite & Hated Thanksgiving dish.

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Faust74, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Yep. The Arsenic thing is what is horrifying the most.
  2. Soulmass Well-Known Player

Turkey nothing beats turkey especially smoked on a brick fire pit.
    Worst thanksgiving food pumpkin pie and cranberry sauce just ugh.
    • Like x 1
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

My mom would make these homemade pudding pies in homemade graham cracker crusts. Eat it still slightly hot with homemade whipped cream...frozen. Wilford Brimley could only look on in horror if he knew how much you could eat a sitting...but that near melted pudding being made fluid in your mouth dosed you with massive cocoa chemicals as the cream dumped a excess feeding of simple sugars directly to your blood with crack like speed...one bite and you'd wonder why they aren't being sold on street corners or marketed by R.J. Reynolds...
    Brussels Sprouts...like I have to say why...laughs...
  4. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Well I'll eat just about anything but I never understood the Ham.

[IMG]
    "Ham, what's your purpose here? You're a sweet and salty meat... I look around and already can see foods that fulfill that purpose better. The ham is redundant and obsolete. Do you even know?"
  5. Faust74 Loyal Player

One thing I never understood and I hear it a lot this time of year, is when people say they are sick of having Turkey on Thanksgiving. How can you be sick of something you mainly eat once out of the whole year? People who say that just never ate a well made Turkey.
  6. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Like OMG, turkey on thanksgiving is so boring. Why do we have to have it like it's a tradition or something.:confused:

[IMG]
    Could always try Peking Duck "chinese turkey" like in the Christmas Story but for Thanksgiving.
  7. Nek0 Rey New Player

I never really like the taste, and then I worked at Subway for a bit, and that didn't help my feeling towards them at all lol.