Last Anime .Gif Wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Tsundere, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Yui Loyal Player

2. Yui Loyal Player

For those wondering which Anime the gifs I've posted so far came from, here you go:
    Continued from here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...ast-anime-gif-wins.263481/page-6#post-3482772
    • Like x 1
  3. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

I recognized all but Ushio to Tora, Hunter X Hunter, and Under the dog.
  4. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

5. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

6. Yui Loyal Player

Well, I suggest that you watch every Anime I've listed that you've never heard of until now. They're all really great series.

Although, I can't really say that for Blood-C because I don't know if it's good or not since I haven't watched it yet, but I have seen an anime that's related to it, which is Blood+. I really like Blood+, and if Blood-C is anything like Blood+, I think I would like it.

If you're interested in Blood+, Blood+ is a really good anime. It's an old anime that aired in 2005, so it has the art style and animation of that time. However, don't let that fool you, because it has a really amazing story and great characters.

Also, when I said "They're all really great series", Pupa isn't included. In fact, Pupa left a bad taste in my mouth. You can still try and watch it though if you like.

• Like x 2
  7. Red Solaria Well-Known Player

There are worse things than getting ripped to shreds.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

9. Lemon Lass New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

While Riddle Story of Devil (Akuma no Riddle) was good, I still wish I could have gotten into it more. I don't think it was rushed, but with the cast size and the 12 episode run, I feel like some things fell through the cracks. Thing is, at the same time I think a longer run could have dragged things out a little too long, even if it allowed for some deeper storytelling for the cast.

Still a good show, though. The action alone is pretty good.
    • Like x 1
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The Kawai Complex can be a dangerous (as well as odd) place to stay.
    • Like x 2
  12. Sabigya Steadfast Player

The only thing that has ever hit me harder than Nina is the ending of 'Your Lie In April'. Words cannot express how much I loved that anime and how beautiful it is.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Coulromaniac Dedicated Player

Princess Mononoke. Love that movie.
  15. Yui Loyal Player

Actually, the Anime had an original ending. The manga's not even finished yet. If you're wondering, the manga came out about 2 years before the anime. The manga is currently at chapter 36 and the anime equivalent of it is 25% (probably less) of episode 10. The rest of episode 10 hasn't even happened yet in the manga. If the manga is only at that point, then they most likely made original content that's exclusive to the anime.

I mean the producers of the anime probably couldn't have done much even if they wanted to given how they made an anime based on an unfinished manga. They had to add their original touch to the anime which viewers, new and old to the series alike, would love, but at the same time, they also need to satisfy the author of the manga, like, they need to implement their original ideas while staying true to the original story as much as possible.

Many anime like Akuma no Riddle, which are based on currently ongoing manga that doesn't even have a lot of chapters yet, usually end up with an unsatisfying conclusion to them or ending in a cliffhanger. I actually think Akuma no Riddle did really well despite being a rushed Anime. It's not really a top tier anime, but it's pretty decent and worthwhile seeing.

I also think that they should have made the anime longer but not that long. Maybe at least 2 episodes longer.
    • Like x 1
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Talk about... Killer Headlights! :p
    Reminds me of a type of siren (as seen recently in "Sister Claire")
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Same here, stopped reading books for a similar reason (blame it all on Heinlein's "Number of the Beast", great book, but totally changed worldview for me, all worlds)
    • Like x 1
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That's... not how you do the "Wet Willy" o_O
    • Like x 2
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Got the boxed set of the Chobit's DVD's years ago (still have to find the time to watch, was intrigued when someone posted a clip on how he turns her on, can remember almost getting banned from a forum for making a joke about it :oops: )

That second one looks familiar, but not sure what it is called
    • Like x 1
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Another one got years ago but never watched :(
    • Like x 1