Cross faction bug, Devs pls read this

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Amazon Princess, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Amazon Princess Active Player

i'll try my best to explain because weak english, i was on my villain toon and group with a friend, we que for Throne raid, we found a hero group when we was the only 2 villains in this group, all good until Hades fight, when Hades teleport us we saw a note " synchronize to server " then we was only the 2 of us (villains ) in different phase and with no group, just the 2 of us and in jail, jail i mean the area after teleport
    • Like x 1
  2. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Oh wow! :eek:
    I remember something similar Happening in FOS2 when taking the teleporter to the meta-bosses at the end and PW, when People are getting jailed.
  3. Here2Help Devoted Player

That will definitely need fixing if it's a persistent issue. Also, I've found that you can't invite a hero into a villain instance? :/
  4. Vyltran Loyal Player

5. Heero Blaze Well-Known Player

Same experience here; queued up and had heroes and villains in Throne of Hades. When we got teleported, we all went to different instances. Is there a report in the bug tracker?
  6. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Because there is no communication (except custom tabs) across factions, there is literally no way to invite a villain to a hero instance and vice versa. Queuing currently is the only way to get a mixed group. Hopefully this will change, because I'd like to run stuff with my leagues on the "other side" but as of now it's simply not doable.
  7. Here2Help Devoted Player

Yeah, I'm not talking about inviting them to the group, but in the instance after we queued and either a player left or got kicked.
  8. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Same thing, though. Because communication between factions is non-existent, you just can't do it. Not at this point. Hopefully that will change.