EuPC /EuPS

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by FEnix BlasterPt, Oct 24, 2015.

1. FEnix BlasterPt New Player

I think with the amount of players that exists in the EuPC server should join the server with the EUPs since become tiring players with a high CR is smpre to always play with the same people in raids, our server is so small to us (players) just to know most of the players in the server what makes the game becomes uninteresting because we have nothing new to learn, and in my view the people who play MMORPG is more concerned with the game company that with own games, and there are more EuPC created a character recently and after reaching level 30 and wanted to do low level raids could not because there were no players for it yet, and the same goes for the players who have high cr takes up a lot of time to create a Raid with HH, HoH, LOL and to join the these problems were to be solved servers

PS:sorry for my English is not very good
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That's why they are working on CrossPlay so EUPC can play with USPC, and EUPS with USPS (or was it USPC with USPS? o_O)
  3. MichealOkane Committed Player

I think it's USPC and USPS and them EUPC and EUPS. I can't wait, I'll finally get to play with my PC friends.