Well Known Member on forums

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by SnowStar, Oct 19, 2015.

1. SnowStar Committed Player

In celebration of becoming a well known member today - ah you name what I should do, and keep it PG-13
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Not even PG-13 is allowed on the forums
    • Like x 1
  3. Remander Steadfast Player

Have cake for breakfast!
    • Like x 4
  4. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

You should make a new account and start over
    • Like x 4
  5. Nemisor Committed Player

Become a cynical troll like the rest of us?
    • Like x 8
  6. MichealOkane Committed Player

Wear a banana costume, and then walk into Wal-Mart and buy one banana. After buying it, look the clerk right in the eye, eat it, and say "Canabananalism."
    • Like x 9
  7. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

It's quite simple.

You go to the store, buy lots of candy, create a machine and digitally convert said candy.
    At that point send the digital candy to Terrawing via DCUO.

If for some reason you don't think that's a fun idea (although that's the best thing ever in my book)
    than you can always just get into a banana costume and go to a store buy a banana and eat in front of the cashier
    after you purchase it. (yes someone already suggested it but if were not going to buy candy for me it's really the next best thing
    to do :p.)
    • Like x 1
  8. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Make a viral video that shows how enthusiastic you are about receiving a title on a internet forum.
    • Like x 3
  9. Malachyte Devoted Player

Eat some nice bacon for breakfast in cerebration, or the heck with celebrating anything, just eat bacon...;)
    • Like x 1
  10. Delta795 New Player

Umm bacon.
    Only thing better is bacon, wrapped in bacon put on stick and deep fried with more bacon!
    • Like x 3
  11. Malachyte Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Speedcat Well-Known Player

"20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die." - Bill Murray.
    • Like x 8
  13. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

This
    • Like x 1
  14. Saami Loyal Player

Have you played in EUPC? I think i have run few runs with you or it was a copycat. (pun intented :))
  15. Delta795 New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Yeeeaahhhh, quickly realize what little that means.

Good job though.
    • Like x 1
  17. SnowStar Committed Player

I must say the Bacon suggestions are the top of my list. thanks all! Yeah I love bacon.
  18. Leafy Committed Player

as a wise man once said "Bacon." nuff said
    • Like x 2
  19. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Viciously masticate
  20. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

do a roundhouse kick like Dalton aka Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse, the best philosophy graduate/kung fu/bouncer movie.