Next on PC Test: ATOMIC, Episode 18, Game Update 54!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Atomic powers, Episode 18, and Game Update 54 are now ready for testing on the PC Test Server! All players are invited. That's right, PC Membership is NOT currently required to access PC Test, and Daybreak accounts are free. We’re looking forward to hearing your feedback! To get started, you can download the test client here.

Thank you for testing!
    • Like x 7
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Note: PlayStation players will need to sign up for a (free) Daybreak account, and download the test server on a PC to participate in the testing.
    • Like x 3
  3. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Are memberships going to be required after Ep 18? I noticed there was no date for the free access to test is all. I think it would get a load more people on the test server if you did not have to be legendary for it although I also understand that it is one of the perks of the game for PC players to be legendary. So I was curious.
    • Like x 1
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is the plan for now, though it is subject to change based on behavior and other factors.
    • Like x 1
  5. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Fantastic thank you
    • Like x 2
  6. Sir Freeze Active Player

was hoping for Hl in the midrange plan, when u plan to do it??
  7. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Thanks for this good news. Time to try out Atomic!
  8. Stamen Dedicated Player

Nature...

Plant lovers everywhere wanna know when we can take off the flea collars. ;)
  9. Lionxoft Committed Player

The new episode and gear (omg) looks great from what I saw on the stream. Looking forward to playing it on live.
  10. Phill Committed Player

I totally agree that there should be a lot more testers. The biggest issue I have with FTP on test servers is the looky lous using the test server to play content that they have not paid for. I think you would get more testers if you made it possible for All Access subs to have All Access across all daybreaks platforms. That way you would get testers from PS3 and PS4.
    • Like x 1
  11. Z3k312 New Player

What do you mean by behavior and other factors?
  12. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

Maybe it's something to do with playing other missions that aren't the ones that have to be tested.
    For a non legendary member having this is a great way to see the missions and see which DLCs are worth buying.
  13. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

Hi mepps,
    I've a question about the update ( mid-range ) of fire/gadget/quantum.
    In the first info about mid-range update u said it's going to be one power each time, I just wanna understand if now it's all the three together And wich power after gu54 if u can said
  14. Sirlanzelod New Player

when is the update?, the date ?
  15. Cpt White New Player

] ¿Cuándo será fixeado el poder de Linternas Verdes? Ahora es de los peores junto con el rabia y el naturaleza.
  16. hero william New Player

Can anyone help me with this problem, One of my lvl30 Characters is LINKDEAD and everytime I get on the character it logs me off If someone could fix the problem id really appreciate it
  17. nossoh New Player

How large is the file size for the download?
  18. Timothy Grisham New Player

So im asking for people who have ps3 and ps4 when will atomic and episode 18 if u don't mind me asking
  19. Timothy Grisham New Player

20. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

Now in english, please.

As you can see it's the common language around here.