Downtime Server Downtime - October 7, 2015 - Episode 17 + Game Update 53 + Legends Flash!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

Yeah, I'm more concerned about Cross Faction being a glitchy mess like the CR scaling was after GU 47, although, thankfully, most of the issues has been resolved at this point, but it took them quite some time to get there.

A near perfect landing is better than a stumble right out the gate.

Eh, terrible analogy, lol, but you get my point. :3
  2. R0FL New Player

Wowow thanks for the broker update :)
  3. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

Patching on my PS3.
  4. coco Committed Player

I guess since no one reads all comments going to move on from that aspect. Here to post suggestions yet again for future updates no relevancy to the order:
    1. 4 or 5 color pallete
    2. Change mark relevancy by putting difficulty levels for each instance.
    3. Cut the 3hr kick time down by a lot I realize people take advantage of continuously being able to kick but 3hrs is ridiculous!
    4. Update our league halls so they can hold more items, have a broker, a teleporter to our bases, and some kind of repair vendor.
    5. A different layout for the theme of the base, base locations according to dlc content, an option to open your doors on your base so anyone can come in. Examples are like having a base location in wastelands, and instead of all themes having the same floor plan make different according to the theme like if the cave layer had a different floor plan that looks like the batcave or with doors and hallways.
    6. Base items have function like being able to play pool on our pool table or like a mini game of sorts.
    7. More appealing styles like maybe a Bombshell style boots, or more variety of shorts & skirt styles.
    8. Stat flattening gone. Not like I can't do instances with it but it takes much longer and for lower level people sometimes they can't finish, I've tried helping but usually ends bad because unless most people know what to do it ends badly.
    I have many more ideas just can't think of them atm and list is getting very big so will post others another time. Have a good day everyone!
    • Like x 2
  5. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i agree with color palletes but everything else[IMG]
  6. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I agree with most everything. But you forgot this too. lol
    9. Being able to delete, hide and add an alphabetic order for our base items and league hall list. (My list is too long and I want to delete stuff.)
    • Like x 1
  7. MuTeDx Committed Player

Auto sort in inventory would be nice. Let us pick the order of items (r&d, gear, soders, trash, etc) this would make my trips to the vendors so much faster and inventory clearing in general would be easier.
    • Like x 3
  8. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I just have to say, the work done on Celestial, as well as the feedback and communication from the devs about it, is insanely awesome. Can we expect the love and care given to Celestial for all of the upcoming power updates ?
    • Like x 1
  9. Moe00moe Level 30

Unfortunately this is the sad truth. It's not just you and your league. Many elites have quit the game. Although I love this game some of the decisions are highly questionable and clearly money motivated. After all this is a business and it should be that way. The DC community has died a bit and I'm sure they are aware of it. The sad thing is that they (to me) haven't found a way to capitalize on profit and make the game more enjoyable. some complaints are fails and some just aren't. Like the "dropping dlc's every month" thing and putting caps on the things we can run and getting reward for them. Absolutely dumb. So for the past month lfg has been one alert. What the bleep. It's so sad. My car is 135 I have 201 skill point and I hit like a cr 99 cr ice, sorcery, gadgets or what you choose to buff up lol. Okay my rant is over. Lol good night now
    • Like x 2
  10. Jin Kazama New Player

coco, in my opinion, Hard Light with the infinite combo, should deal a lot dmg, since it's kinda unique etc., but with being OP I mean with your own skill and not stat changes. You should be able to craft your gear and get the benefit of the stats and not of the cr. Electric and Nature should be higher too from the dmg output, but the cr game and the stat buffs of the devs won't allow uniqueness.
  11. Saami Loyal Player

Downtime, mystic moment when all new members activates to be soon gone until next time.
  12. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

PC US back up
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All servers are now online!
    • Like x 2
  14. Aemondorth New Player

I hope for the day when light will have some good improvements like celestial and become worthy of the "most powerful weapon in the universe" title.
  15. bagofboom Committed Player

Ugh. Another World Down for update/hotfix/dlc and the babies start w the crying.
    Give it a rest. What did you do before DCUO? Or the internet for that matter?
    Maybe a lot of you don't remember those times due to age but *Spoiler Alert* there's a big wide world out there just waiting to be explored! Sorry, Booster Gold won't give you anything for checking it out but it's a beautiful place if you'd give it a chance.
    Games come and go, but life is passing you by if you're waiting for (shudder to think) 8 whole hours for a GAME to get back online.
    As for the Skill Points & Power Equality & all the other typical complaints, I'm not going to comment because as long as they are pointed out appropriately they are all valid. And if you are a paying customer then I will stand by you and support your right to your opinion. But then again, it's still just a game.
    We PLAY games to HAVE FUN. If it's for any other reason then our priorities are out of line.
    DUCO will be back online and the controller (or mouse) will be back in your hand in no time at all. We'll see you then.
    Long Live DCUO!!
  16. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Mepps, my friends list is missing, and there is a mail error (error=33) when retrieving my mail.

Server: USPC
    • Like x 2
  17. Havok138 Level 30

so improvements to market place does that mean i can finally access it to buy and retrieve stuff???
  18. StopPerving Dedicated Player

Problems with USPC

- Friends list gone
    - Custom chats gone
    - Group & league chats non-functional
    - Internal Broker error when purchasing items.

And the biggest issue of all. Showing lootlocked on the new operation.
    • Like x 4
  19. Mega Chiroptera Well-Known Player

The loot lock bug was on PC test as well, pretty sure I identified it already and one of the devs noted it. If you run the duo, you are loot locked immediately for the raid. Kind of annoying how many bugs get to live server even after being made aware of.
    • Like x 1
  20. FirstAid New Player

Hey, I completed the new duo and was loot locked from the new raid? Anyone else had this?
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.