Exo Bang Babies | Fan Fiction

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Exo Bang Babies, Sep 24, 2015.

1. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Finally got around to reading these and watching the video. All looks good and cool. The stories/backgrounds on the characters are a nice base to build off of. I was wondering though, are they supposed to be kids/teenagers of some sort? The way you display them makes them seem young. Not a bad thing, just wondering if that is how you mean them to be viewed.
    • Like x 1
  2. Dezaras Loyal Player

I saw, and replied to, your comment on my video. Thanks for watching, I really appreciate it.
    • Like x 1
  3. Exo Bang Babies Active Player

Yes, they're meant to be teenagers 14-18. I think there's a 19 year old mixed in there with a beard! lol

Oh, it's good. I'm glad you introduced me to it.
    I really like the voice acting, editing, and how you incorporated the in-game storyline but made it your own.

There are a lot of episodes to watch, so I'm gonna get through them in-between my One Piece binge watching.
    Wanna be up to date when your 3rd season starts!
    • Like x 1
  4. Exo Bang Babies Active Player

Hiro Youkai and Boo Junior taking down Masked Apparitions tonight in Gotham![IMG]
  5. Dezaras Loyal Player

Hey appreciate you watching my content :) Yes there are quite a few, and some are quite long too. Thanks for the support and feedback.
  6. Exo Bang Babies Active Player