Test Discussion Legends PvE: Nexus of Reality

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Loche, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loche Developer

Hey again everyone!

The next Legends PvE is the Nexus of Reality! We have changed this Raid into a four-man Legends PvE Event.
    Please use this thread for bugs and feedback.
    Thanks again for playing and testing!
    • Like x 9
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

OMG Soo Frackin SWEET
    • Like x 1
  3. Anima Committed Player

THAT is cool. Look forward to this!!
  4. Veritech Loyal Player

Nice!

Going to be interesting to see how the pugs handle the last room shield mechanic and enrage timer. Be good to see those mean something again :)
    • Like x 4
  5. Anima Committed Player

This 1000x. That boss fight used to be the best.
    • Like x 2
  6. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I was able to test this a few minutes ago.

So overall, I like it ,but there are some things that I would change.
    Adds health is perfect in my opinion but for exampleI feel last boss healths, is way lower than the 1st and 2nd boss.
    If you're changing a little bit the health (lowering it) I would recomend changing that the actual mechanics matter more, we were 3 manning the whole instance because one guy left and I never felt like i was in danger of any kind, which is good but not that much, if you lower the health I really would suggest making the mechancis like poisons and fields matter more, because I could have them or stepped in them and it didn't really mattered.

Also the volatile robots health its quite low, one person can solo them, maybe I would up that one just a little bit for the feat of course.

I also I liked that you didn't included the artifiact finder feat or the luthors one. That would have been a pain :p.
    I know it may not be directly related but I would have loved having a flash team up or at least him being in the check up least.

Either way, good work :)
  7. Sbel Devoted Player

8. Loche Developer

Thanks, I am working on a fix for that right now.
  9. BumblingB I got better.

Please don't increase the health of the volatile bots... This is a 4 man instance that we can't get better damage out by overgearing.
    • Like x 6
  10. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I get that, but if one person is able to solo the volatile robot, don't you think it makes the actual feat kind of trivial? I'm not saying getting the health up by a lot, I just said a little bit :p
  11. BumblingB I got better.

No, it does not. The feat took forever for a lot of people to get when it launched. But that was able to be done by overgearing, you can't here.
    • Like x 4
  12. Spacewind New Player

Hey, Loche.

I've been loot locked from Watchtower Containment Facility LPVE on live after doing T1 Alert version. You can check that too.
    You also could add it to your checklist while releasing further LPVEs if you haven't yet :D
    • Like x 1
  13. Loche Developer

We usually do. The nexus one caught me because I had built it into an alert long ago, and never released it. So I had the wrong locks in place.
    As far as watchtower... the data seems correct (at least in the code branch I am looking at). I will see if I can get a better repro of it in another branch (like live).
    • Like x 1
  14. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Any chance that the original Nexus Alert (that got leaked to live a while ago) will ever be finished and released for regular PvE?
    • Like x 2
  15. Loche Developer

Honestly don't know. I used it as the basis for this one though.
  16. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Ah well, thanks for the answer. I'll keep on hoping for this one and Paradox Wave :D
  17. Spacewind New Player

Just tested Watchtower Containment Facility T1 Alert got me loot locked from LPVE version on live server. Haven't tested if it works the other way though...
    • Like x 1
  18. Loche Developer

Found the issue. Fixing it now.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.