My Suggestions For SuperSonic Movement Skill Trait and Flying.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by GokuFullSaiyan, Sep 27, 2015.

1. GokuFullSaiyan New Player

I was thinking it would be nice if the SuperSonic movement skill trait were immediately unlocked after escaping from Brainic's ship instead of having to be at Lv9 to unlock it because players especially new players deep down feels it's a hassle roaming around such massive sized cities such as Metropolis and Gotham at a very slow pace. Also it would be cool if the devs could figure out how to increase speed of the SuperSonic movement skill trait without badly effecting the textures of the environment. Lastly" It would be nice to have the option to be able to choose different arm positions that we want our characters to be facing during flight "for example" i want to be able to have both of my character's arms be either be stretched forward or tucked back or stretched out horizontally besides just one arm being stretched forward.
    • Like x 1
  2. Rival Ops Level 30

I agree with the ideas of more dynamic animations for Flight. Maybe different animations chosen at random for subsonic and supersonic. But as far as the level 9 thing? C'mon man...level nine? ur at level 3 or 4 as soon as you get off the ship! its not that bad!
  3. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

And your first missions are just down the street...I go a longer distance in RL to get to my convenience store. And I walk. Here's an idea...let skill points be used to increase flight speed...the more SP the faster you can fly...??
    • Like x 2
  4. Rejoicer1 Well-Known Player

I just wish you could have movement based characters in more combat scenarios. There are a lot of fights where they ground you a lot or turn off your movement.
  5. GokuFullSaiyan New Player

That's a very good idea to use SP to increase the Flight speed which i hope they add in the future. Kudos to that idea.
    • Like x 1
  6. Hemmy Committed Player

Rather than that, I was thinking simply, another trait at the bottom of the flight skill line.
    Only unlockable at lvl 30, it doubles the flight speed of the current "supersonic" (which btw, you go barely faster than a car on the streets of the cities). We know for a fact the game can handle this as if you go into the rage portion of the metropolis battlezone, with a shielding power active, you can go exactly as fast as I've described.