Prove Yourself in Survival: Oan Sciencells!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Zneeak Devoted Player

If you think that lucky players with drops survive long enough in Survival Mode, without having the gameplay-skill on par with their gear, then you just prove with this comment that you have no clue at all.
  2. Craven Green Loyal Player

3. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I agree...SM should be tier based.

T1: CR Ranges 30-52 Enemies CR: 55
    T2: CR Ranges 53-63 Enemies CR: 67
    T3: CR Ranges 64-78 Enemies CR: 83
    T4: CR Ranges 79-89 Enemies CR: 95
    T5: CR Ranges 90-104 Enemies CR: 111
    T6: CR Ranges 105-116 Enemies CR: 124
    T7 (older Content) CR Ranges: 115-130 Enemies CR: 139
    T7 (Current) - What we have.....

Your CR has to be within the Rages to Qualify.
    how is that?????
    • Like x 2
  4. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Terrible idea. The styles should stay exclusive.

If you can't earn them you don't deserve them.
  5. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

Don't try to tell people they aren't entitled to have everything handed to them since they pay a subscription!! ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

Instead of begging for a compromise, play the game and get good.
    I mean... Sure... Pay for your sub and don't take advantage of the perks :confused:
    Sit around and be scrubby, I guess :oops:
  7. zorile New Player

look this is aimed at people with a tight group players who are in tune with each other grab your friends and get it done
  8. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Because the purpose of Survival Mode is to give top tier players who have played through the current Episodes something to do.

That's what Survival Mode was invented for. That's what it's here for. That's what it does: provide a time/energy sink, with rewards, for the top players who otherwise have no challenge.

If you haven't gotten to CR 136/7, you still have the actual game to play: you don't need something to do because you've finished the game for now, which is what Survival Mode is.
    • Like x 4
  9. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

Q
    I want my platinum now !!
    • Like x 1
  10. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

For only $14.99 you too can feel entitled and complain of forums!
  11. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

And if you believe that given the way the game has gone in the past few months away from skill (SP) and more towards gear (lucky drops ) that stuff like survival mode shows the best of the best then you are mistaken.
  12. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

I think it does show the best of the best because it takes people who know what they are doing to get that platinum shirt. Most people who pug will struggle immensely with the earlier rounds.
    • Like x 1
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'm not mistaken, you're just delirious. You don't see the average player getting through r10 in SM just because he is "lucky on drops", you see people who know what they are doing, have skill (actual SKILL, not skillPOINTS).
  14. Veritasum Loyal Player

This mocks me :( Only tried it once so far though :D
  15. Michael Peyper New Player

Can anyone pls share photos of the gear, base items and pets we can get from this? Thank you
  16. SEMPER FEAR New Player

Hard time finding a group on US PS Villain side. Stuck at Rd 7 with no group. Wish you guys would realize we need a bigger pool of elite players. I spent countless hours going back to help ppl get their platinum chest. Be nice to have a few ppl come back to give a hand.
  17. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I found the original post from July 2014, which stated, that we are supposed to get a drop from each round:
    And when someone said, he in fact did not get a drop, it was planned to be looked into.
    This is still happening very often, that half the group does not get anything from uneven rounds.
    I opened an issue on the tracker allready and added the first quote as proof, as soon as I found it.
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/DC-636
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You will get at least a cola every time.
    • Like x 1
  19. Tinoman_ New Player

for 87 replay badges to reset the loot that just wrong. Most people only go into sm just for the base items and I believe that should change based on the amount of replays it costs to reset the loot. Just a recommendation and my two pennies :)
  20. zCaution Well-Known Player

Most people go into SM for the SM pets :)
    • Like x 1