Since We Can Win Flash in Legends...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Sep 23, 2015.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

• Like x 5
  2. Veritasum Loyal Player

I'm glad I hadn't blown all of my MoL on Bombshells yet. I'd rather get Flash first. Looking forward to seeing him in action.
  3. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

They did a live stream but it was so fast we didn't know about it. :)

But seriously, yes please. And come on, how hard would it be to simultaneously release Zoom ?
    • Like x 2
  4. Red Templar Dedicated Player

His name is Professor Zoom. He went to college and earned his doctorate, unlike that hack Doctor Fate, who is not actually a Doctor AND has a Legends character already.
    • Like x 1
  5. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Different characters :)
  6. Red Templar Dedicated Player

Oh. I thought it was Eobard Thawne. Is there another Zoom? I actually did not know that.
  7. MrMigraine Devoted Player

There was indeed another Zoom ... his name was Hunter Zolomon and he was Wally's nemesis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoom_(comics)

:D
    • Like x 1
  8. Red Templar Dedicated Player

Very neat. I thought it was all the same guy, just sometimes they dropped the Professor. I didn't realize there had been three reverse Flashes. So if they just name it Reverse Flash 3 Legends for the price of one!
  9. Nugemiester Active Player

Can't wait for Flash! I hope I win the sweepstakes as well!
  10. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Reverse Flash and Professor Zoom are the same guy but Zoom is a different person. There was also a speed user enemy to the Original Flash, he was called The Rival and his powers were temporary.

If you watch the TV show, this season will have Zoom as the big baddy. Of course the story wont really follow the comic history, considering he will be an enemy to the wrong Flash but you still get an idea of the character.

About the Op we at least know that the Flash Legend isn't to far off from finally being released, which means we should get Grodd early next year. Then the books are open on what could be next.
    • Like x 1
  11. Red Templar Dedicated Player

I'm learning a lot actually. I didn't really read much Flash. What I know about him comes from the Justice League cartoon, the TV show, and the DC animated movies.

Honestly I read Flash Point, and some of the Rogue's stuff. It wasn't until Forever Evil that I really got interested in the Rogues, because they aren't Evil like a lot of villains, they are greedy, they do bad things, but they have very firm rules in place that they follow. When faced with something very evil, they seem a lot more likely to stand up to it and be semi heroic, than join in.
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, the Rogues are more Anti-Heroes (with more emphasis on the Anti than the Hero) than Villains, if it wasn't for the fact that The Flasher has some sort of a personal vendetta towards them, they almost could have been considered 'Robin Hood' types :p
    • Like x 1
  13. Red Templar Dedicated Player

I think after reading a lot of their stuff I like them more than The Flash himself. It's funny because with their names, I always just kind of thought they were a joke until Forever Evil. Then I bought like 5 different graphic novels staring them.
  14. Backseid Devoted Player

I hope Flash uses Hand Blasters just to completely throw everyone off. Lol!
    • Like x 1
  15. Red Templar Dedicated Player

He's actually just going to remind people they are off their meds, have a heart to heart with them, promise to play Velcro darts with them, and tell them they need to turn themselves in once they finish their drink.
    • Like x 1