Are you disappointed with GU52?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RLManuel, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Sounds lackluster, I don't know its not out yet.
    I don't care much for base items, and finally allowing us to skip cut-scenes in a game thats been out for 4 years is pretty laughable in itself (like thats some huge thing that they just thought of or something).

If those things are the only draw towards this GU then I'll admit I'm not very excited, but I'm not disappointed either........yet.

I guess if I were to be disappointed, it would be because theres still huge power imbalance, and instead of working on that, they release a GU with cosmetics and things that honestly don't help the player base in the slightest. (The things in this lackluster update could have easily just been added with whatever update we have coming for some power balance), but they want to look like they're doing something, so they release meaningless GU's to distract us till they get the balance updates going.
  2. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Was that the signal?! Was that the signal?!

Is it time?! Is it time?!
    • Like x 2
  3. megamanexe Committed Player

yes very disappointed. nothing in it looks interesting to me. not sure why people think it needs to be released before you can have an opinion on it. the patch notes are there so we know what's coming..
  4. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I'm only disappointed in you.
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

6. Retired Red Robin Well-Known Player

Ha He trolled:rolleyes: either that or he's from the Future:eek: or he's lost a couple of marbles:cool: . Either three is an option
  7. Xanoth Dedicated Player

lol, not actually watched that in years although it's still the first thing that comes to mind for anything "the internet is for..." related.
  8. ChillCat Loyal Player

I'm disappointed that this thread is still active considering the absurdity of the original question?

And now I'm disappointed in myself for adding to it :(
  9. Biester New Player

It's a personal dps revamping station. Now we can revamp dps powers and make any powerset as op as we want.

^^This falls in the category of "wishful thinking", along with group supercharges, base pets, and trinkets that summon iconic superheroes.
  10. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I'm disappointed with any update that does not fix the disappearing HUD issue, so I'm probably in agreement with you to some degree. :-}
  11. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Where are these patch notes you speak of? No one has posted update 52 patch notes yet lol. Mepps did post a few of the changes you''ll see in the test forums as changes needed testing for, but that's obviously NOT everything update 52 will entail. We won't be seeing update 52 patch notes until the day before or the morning of update 52.
  12. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

What is the cool, new thing for our bases?
  13. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

Seeing how they are going to fix the weird cr drop off at 135 then yes I'm happy.
    • Like x 1
  14. megamanexe Committed Player

you just answered your own question.
  15. RLManuel Committed Player

Yes the update isn't out yet but... You can clearly read want it is about can't you???
  16. RLManuel Committed Player

And I w
    ill claim that you didn't read want the GU is about instead you just just posted your response to belittle me.. Go read the update notes then talk to me...
  17. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

The question was irrelevant and didn't need an answer lol. You mentioned there being patch notes so we know what's coming. My question was merely a response saying the patch notes don't even exist yet, so we cannot possibly know what's coming.
  18. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Uh, no. Unless you traveled into the future, you CANNOT read what the update's about lol. They have yet to produce the full list of patch notes regarding it. All we've seen about it are a few features they put on test.
  19. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

nope all spytle said was it didnt require to be put on test.
  20. ErnieB Loyal Player

How in the world are we supposed to judge something by what it says?, but hey if that's how you want to play it ok, I believe you are a green lantern fan with little imagination for a name, judging by your name of course.