Dire Ire feat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by sepiaskidmark, Sep 10, 2015.

1. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

Could somebody please explain to me how exactly to get this feat, it is the last one i have left and as a 10 pointer, it should be fairly easy but I can never seem to get it. What exactly is the wrath bomb?
    Thanks so much.
  2. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Every now and then Jared will put this glowing dark red aura around you and if a group member is near you then the bomb goes off. Easiest way to do it is to have all 4 players to spread out as far as possible from each other.
    • Like x 2
  3. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

good to know I was gonna look this up as well.
  4. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

well thank you.
  5. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

How about the Ratcage feat? I hav'nt got it, it sounds so simple but when I read the description when you click the tab it's confusing.
    I have done the top one but still not the bottom one.
  6. Nugemiester Active Player

It's pretty easy. It's a two part feat. 1) is to not hit the switch when it comes up, 2) Is to hit the switches when they come up. You'll see a COG when its up where the cages are at.
  7. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Sounds pretty easy, must of missed one switch every time, also sorry but what's a COG? My brains mashed :oops:
  8. Nugemiester Active Player

cog, it comes up over the cages, Its similar to when your reviving teammates. I usually have one person on each switch and call them out when I see it, in case the person on the switch doesnt see that its active.
  9. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Oh yes that, thankyou for the help :)