Episode 16 Is Now Available For Members!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 2, 2015.

1. DaBeama Well-Known Player

There's an issue where some players can't see the terminal on USPS.
  2. Tha Calvary New Player

@SkullGang... exaggeration!!! Really... this mission only takes 30 minutes and about 45 on elite... I have 190+ SP and ppl I run with is just as equal with gear and SP.. so what make u think I'm exaggerating... I'm in my 30's and I'm retired, I have nothing but time and money... Which if this gear keeps droppin the way it do... DC wont be getting none of... so don't respond to my post with ignorance, save tht drama for your mama... I was not asking ur opinion...
    • Like x 1
  3. Tha Calvary New Player

@SkullGang... exaggeration!!! Really... this mission only takes 30 minutes and about 45 on elite... I have 190+ SP and ppl I run with is just as equal with gear and SP.. so what make u think I'm exaggerating... I'm in my 30's and I'm retired, I have nothing but time and money... Which if this gear keeps droppin the way it do... DC wont be getting none of... so don't respond to my post with ignorance, save tht drama for your mama... I was not asking ur opinion...
  4. MoonKitty New Player

I know I can't! USPS3 here.
  5. Tha Calvary New Player

Ayo dude I'm in my 30's and Retired from Work.. I have nothing but TIME and MONEY... which DC wont get anymore of, if this 112 gear keeps dropping inside a ELITE ALERT like tht... theres a video posted by these DEV's saying tht wont happen... even the damn content says much greater reward... but there is none... FIX IT DC.... plus DUDE I run with ppl tht have the top gear and 200+ SP... how long do u think it takes to run the content... cuz it only took my grp less than 45 minutes each time on elite... so of course I ran that **** about 10 times... and 3 this morning and still NOTHING... so save the sarcasm, I have no need to Exaggerate...
    • Like x 1
  6. ArtemisWonderWomen7 New Player

cal i feel your pain i ran with u yesterday 4 three of them i'm on a run with Artemis been doing elite all night nothing els haven't even opened a promethium box or youn the vult just finished forth run in elite in 27 min artemis still has yet to get a 123 rare drop so let do math 4 runs 3 bosses that 12 and your guarnteed a rare drop every six or seven bosses .Hmmm . So i was sapposed to already have 1 drop maybe 2 but i dont have none maybe we dont count right
  7. ArtemisWonderWomen7 New Player

I'd like to report a bug your loot drop system is broken it not giving the rare drop on six consecutive boss fight like it should just ran elite alert 6 times in a row 18 boss fight and didn't get rare drop till 17 boss fight and dont try and tell me a119 weapon is a rare drop cause i got one out of the solo award box long befor i did the six runs in elite it say in the on duty menu harder to complete but better drop and higher chance for rare drop wich means that we should be getting the rare drop choices more then normal . That is the reward 4 doing it. better gear drop and better rare gear drop chance .i remember the outrage with Amazon fury 2 When players went 20 boss fights without a 100 item and u cameout with the new drop system telling everyone that garnteed a rare drop after six bosses this is why i'm saying your loot system is not working. I should have gotten two rare drop choices befor that. i buy and spend replays with this in mind and so do alot of others .i got my rare drop on boss fight 17 but i have been doing it as a group were 2 others had yet to get a rare drop and have yet to get wat they should have gotten twice by that time. Then i got on my earth tank i been though elit three times with it in a row with the same group have yet to get a piece. yet again. the healer got three pieces two chest and back. how is that fare? me and other two who are doing it right with them are getting nothing but 112 stuff. your loot drop system is broken please fix this
    • Like x 3
  8. Creape New Player

hey guys i know some off you have had this before but what is "linkdead"? i dced with my main character "Cptn Smoker" and he got something called LINKDEAD. i can login to all other characters but not my main!. pls tell me what to do so i can start play the game that i have payed a l o t of money for
  9. Saami Loyal Player

Linkdead should last only few minutes. It is basically a way to get back to instance as fas as i know.
  10. Harlequin Devoted Player

How are we to believe you could hack your way out of a wet paper sack when you can't even type a coherent sentence?
    • Like x 1
  11. ChillCat Loyal Player

#InBeforeYouGetBannedForFoolishForumNameChoice
    • Like x 1
  12. SheerFaith Committed Player

drop rate on elite is a joke!!
    some other players and me did resett it over 15times and still only 1 piece of elite gear..i´m feeling scammed!!
  13. no1 supergirl fan New Player

love the solo but should be 2 marks at least. and some people saying its too long, patrol catastrophe is just as long. I'm actually disappointed with the story for desecrated cathedral, not cause of same area, loved it completely but thought the plot would be a bit more explosive.

Heres an idea, how about the next one for a continuation of sons of trigon, how about doing one that uses the full usage of each of the duo places and areas and finish up in trigons prison.

u start off in trigons prison, deal with a few enemies near the big door but door is locked and wonder woman/circe tells u need 3 keys or symbols, each of them r in each duo place but u have to travel through the wastelands, u could have the titans or the villains equivalent to them to help u, first up wrath area with mammoth/beast boy where u deal with a bunch of enemies then go through a side door of ruined cathedral where u deal with a subboss and a few enemies, get symbol then go to lust area with Starfire/cheetah's help and fight enemies, go through back door of tunnel of lust for another enemy and subboss battle, collect symbol then go to envy area and do the same with gizmo/cyborg, then go in knightsdome arena, enemies and subboss. then after that go back to trigons prison, teleporter to the prison maybe, u enter about half way in, u fight brother blood with doctor fate/Felix Faust or someone else then u go to the big fight after fighting few more enemies, u face the almighty trigon with wonder woman and the titans/ circe and her followers. in cutscene after trigon is defeated again for some time, wonder woman captures circe and takes her away but doesn't stay captured for long as she comes loose but then both wonder woman and circe get pulled into another world.

It be good as an operation and leaves it open for a new episode and new world and bring the titans/ gizmo and other villains into it. Maybe Metropolis Wastelands maybe
  14. Tha Calvary New Player

Yea man this **** is irritating... im spending to much money... i will be saving my money from now on until they can fix this... cuz its a rip off
    • Like x 1
  15. LawAndOrdinace New Player

Why? I said this on the facebook page and I'm going to say it here, all you needed to do is raise the rate on the junk gear and the 90% of the complaints will stop. With the vast majority of players playing episode 15 for a month, we have all the 112 gear we need. Episode 16 raised all the other gear levels but kept the lowest level gear the same? Why not make it 114? Max combat rating would by 132. Make the required combat rating for the solo 123 (which would mean at least half the gear would be 112 or higher). The new lower level gear would help strengthen toon for the alerts and raids and customers would feel like they are making progress. New content should be new in all facets.

p.s.
    I hope a third month of 112 gear is not in our future.
  16. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

I can vouch for this loot not working !!

I have been playing the alert ever since it came out.. And I have gotten nothing but 112 gear drops, then finally a 119 peice of gear, ONE peice of gear take note.... !!! Why on this holy earth would you Devs recycle the 112 gear from the last content update like the nonsense 98 gear from back when...... You couldn'tve at least let the 116 gear drop for the alert instead of the 112 gear that we are ALREADY getting from that peice of cake duo ????????????!!!!!!!!
  17. Bleedingcool New Player

LMSFAO I do apologize, but that is the most perfect, least hateful complaint about an oversight. Ty for the read, sure to go well.
    • Like x 1
  18. no1 supergirl fan New Player

I'm sorry for u lot being unlucky but ive been doing the alert since it came out for members each day, never had it resetted, so once per day plus done the elite. And I have had 2 elite 123 pieces and 1 normal 123 piece. Rest of the time I had 112 gear but frankly im not bothered. got a few posters and couple of plans, couple of extra marks. Most of u lot r obsessed with the thought of getting to the highest as quickly as possible and not enjoying the game for the gameplay.
  19. Harlequin Devoted Player

[IMG]
    How dare you edit while I'm gif hunting! grr...
    • Like x 1
  20. no1 supergirl fan New Player

oh give over glob. people need to enjoy the game
    • Like x 1