I was going to resub

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Grvv Redwig, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Grvv Redwig Well-Known Player

...it says i need a parental control password where is that ?
  2. Suprismal New Player

You must have set it up or someone on your PS (idk about pc) must have set it up requiring a pass for content above 16 18 or so.
    • Like x 1
  3. Grvv Redwig Well-Known Player

When I choose to remove it , it requires me to input the old one which i dont remember setting up.
  4. Grvv Redwig Well-Known Player

I have opened a support ticket and its been two days and I havent received a response. Please Dev team address this .
  5. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

If you are expecting an email response, forget about it. DCUO has no such system, it jut appears as if they do.

You should open up your support ticket and surely you will find some response. Support how limited it might be, usually does respond within 24 hours, it's just that you may not have received an email notification regarding the same.
  6. Grvv Redwig Well-Known Player

Thanks for weighing'in in the situation.
    Yes I have opened a ticket and there hasnt been a response other than the automated one which cant solve my problem . I had updated it to reflect that but its been 2 days and no response. They(Daybreak) tweeted me to be patient lol.
  7. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

I feel sorry for you. I know that support sucked but did not realize that it sucked so bad that two days past and you have no response from them.

Please tweet to them, I guess that would be faster and at least somewhat immediate. I hope they respond soon.
  8. Dolfo Dedicated Player

Send a PM to Mepps.
    • Like x 1
  9. Suprismal New Player

If you didn't set it up it probably is 0000 or 1234, try those.
    If they not work then i have no other idea's.
    Do you live with anyone that would use your console or pc?
  10. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Why would you put in a support ticket with Daybreak? Heck, why would you PM any of the mods or devs for that matter? This is a PS problem, not a game problem.
  11. Grvv Redwig Well-Known Player

Hey there im on Pc and and its necessarily a daybreak issue.The password details are modifiable from your Daybreak login portal. I tried 1234 , lemme try 0000. Btw I still havent got a response on my ticket ...
  12. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

My
    My bad, from the sound of it, it seemed as though it was the parental password on a PS.
    • Like x 1
  13. Grvv Redwig Well-Known Player

How about a bouquet of flowers for you ?
    I pmed Mepps and he got through for me and they finally fixed up the issue.
    • Like x 1
  14. Dolfo Dedicated Player

Oh he did, glad to hear everything got worked our for you. I would normally only suggest Mepps as a last resort since I know he gets busy.
    • Like x 1