Is there still a stats cap in pvp?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by sepiaskidmark, Aug 24, 2015.

1. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

As the title states is there still a stats cap in pvp, can anybody shed some light on this?
  2. Absolix Loyal Player

Yes. You should typically only hit them while in support roles.
  3. Alexonic Committed Player

i'm going to ask here to not open a similar topic:

can someone post the cap of all the stats? is there a topic that lists all the cap? (pve and pvp)

i need to check them
  4. Volkenraider Loyal Player

I recorded the numbers when PVP Season 3 came out, this is off the top of my head which I sorta remember

The vit cap is at around 3.1k with a 286 PoT

Resto cap is at around 8k

Prec and might are capped at around 5k each

Note: Remember these are the stats you have when you are inside the arena, the mainframe and league stat buffs aren't taken into account here.

So having 8k resto outside doesn't mean you'll have 8k resto when you enter the arenas for example. It will be lower so make sure you mod and allocate your SP accordingly to not exceed the cap.
  5. Alexonic Committed Player

thanks, but i especially need to know about dominance and power cap, do you know it?

anyone knows?
  6. Volkenraider Loyal Player

I remember reading that power was capped at around 5.1k (Power in PVP is all about management to be honest, I wouldnt worry to much about capping that off)

To find out the Dominance cap allocate all your SP into Dom, use dom mods if you want, take a dom cola, go in tank stance or troll, and see if you reach the cap or not.

Dom isn't really needed in scrims so I never bothered checking
  7. Alexonic Committed Player

thanks for the suggestions, i'll try
  8. appocolyps Committed Player

Yes caps still exist, even though i posted my concerns months and months ago, mepps said they would look into it but i have never heard anything since, prec in support role is capped at 2618 in dps stance its 4.8k.
  9. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Caps are meant to exist but you should not be hitting any caps unless you are forcefully specing everything in that way. [IE Going full Prec IV mods, and specing all of your SP towards Prec as a Healer].
  10. Sir-Ivy Dedicated Player

Getting all the power innates, first and second rows, didn't cost too many SP as I recall, I wish I knew the exact number. With SP and power/might mods I was over 5,400 power. At that point, I knew how REAL the power creep was unless utilizing the power returns from AM's.