Elite Alerts( Good start to bring back support roles)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Derio, Aug 22, 2015.

1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

oh so like role optional alert turn off then ? so you get a 1 1 1 1 setup ?
  2. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

I keep a battle healer build always ready and will happily battle heal this With anyone on usps hero. Ign in sig, feel free to send send more a tell abd I'll help if not busy
  3. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Yes. I also read there was a 1 death limit.
  4. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

1 day I'll make a villian. Just not sure if it will be healer or tank But atm I only have heroes
  5. SnowStar Committed Player

Lol glitching gadgets, I could not read past that for laughter ty
  6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

aww :oops:

well when you do come to villain side hit me up :)
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

what dang thats more harsh then elite raids lol
  8. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Where does the story/cinema stuff end for villains? When I do come I wanna take my time through the story arcs but have no issue blasting up to max cr depending on how many sp I can transfer. I know my role already so that's not an issue
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

you mean like cut scenes? its pretty much the same as hero's. the last cut scene I remember from leveling up is from the T3 raids which are FoS 1-3. But I might be wrong on that, I know in BiA and Fam there are some minor cut scenes but nothing like pre30 where it cuts from the game play to a skip-able cut scene.

there's story all the way up through the tiers really with circe trying to release trigon in the early missions, then in T3ish range you help circe steal shards or exobytes(?) for her evil plan.

its basically the opposite from hero's.

(srry Im bad about describing this stuff been awhile :oops:)
  10. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

No worries. Maybe I'll have my Daugherty make me a villain tank our I'll just finish with the healer she made. Not sure if I wanna go through learning celestial tho

11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

hit supreme or derio up on here they are the go to peeps on celestial healing ;)
  12. Backseid Devoted Player

I'm guessing you meant to quote someone else?
  13. Lightws Dedicated Player

Um. No you don't need that much support to do the alert. It's not hard at all. It can be done without a healer or troller. And most will do it that way. Sooooooooooooooooooooooo No lol.
  14. Derio 15000 Post Club

That is quite sad to hear. And judging by no responses in the testing section on that alert. I would say its done and they are just waiting for september to arrive.
  15. Elusian Crowd Control

Its equal to raids. You can die once and being out on the 2nd death (per boss fight).
  16. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

oh thought the elite raids had a 3 death limit per fight?
  17. Elusian Crowd Control

Nope its 2 as well.
  18. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

Tbh I find the title of this thread confusing. If the idea here is to bring back the fun, comraderie and equality of support roles to the game why not just simply refuse to run group content with more than 2 quality Dps? # be part of the solution.
  19. Malachyte Devoted Player

I guess I'm in the vast minority. I much rather play as my Support Role then as a DPS. I find DPSing in raids rather boring
    • Like x 1
  20. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

It's a drop in the ocean. Even if every single person on the forums did that, it wouldn't do anything to change the opinion of the community as a whole. We'd merely be subjection ourselves to a barrage of abuse from other players.

The developers need to step in, now. It's clear that there is a demand out there for challenging, non-DPS role friendly content. The developers must work hard to produce content which warrants a balanced 2-2-2-2/1-1-1-1 set up. Because now and for the longest time, they haven't. If the game demands it, then the community will bend to its demands. If the game doesn't demand it, then it's business as usual and the game will continue to dilute it's challenge and appeal to the end-game players.
    • Like x 1