Nature a bit too op in pvp? o.o

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by devildevil50, Aug 20, 2015.

1. devildevil50 New Player

So I just got quite the matches against nature today, did 20 matches or 21 and I faced around 9 natures.

In the whole match, they would only use 1 skill than they go into canine form and spam the attack, doing 4.5k per hit.

Is this normal? I can't break their attacks since it's abillitys and they are hitting 4.5k! 9k if crit!

It's a bit over the charts o.o
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

so are several other powers like rage and hard light..
    take your loss and move on you cant win them all there is always someone better
    • Like x 2
  3. devildevil50 New Player

I'm not here to complain.

I would just like to know if this was normal.

It's been a long time since I pvped and today I decided to pvp, since I was bored with pve.

I got matched with a few natures, could kill them some times, but they all won by using the canine form.

Oh, and if with "better" you mean smash 2 buttons (transform into canine, spam canine attack) is a better player...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

PVP is broken. I stopped trying a long time ago.
    • Like x 4
  5. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Before they go into Canine form, they set their dots. One of those dot powers can be interrupted. If you miss the interrupt, the moment they change to dog, you move away or roll etc and range attack them. The canine form attack has only a certain range. Hit them back when they go back into human form.
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

if there mashing two buttons which are counter-able like those melee attacks and your not performing the appropriate counter to the symbol over there head then yes i said exactly what i ment so you can keep your meme of the great Picard
  7. devildevil50 New Player

A hint for you, CANINE HAS NO ICON. Canine can't be interrupted, can't be lunged and can't be blocked.
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

thats easily verifiable and we shall see but most powers that cause a refresh or a big hit are countable. I will look into but i doubt your findings
  9. Night hunterr Dedicated Player

It's actually true. You can't counter any of the canine's attacks. So just imagine getting hit with all of natures dots, canine's 4k hits, and not being able to do anything. :)
  10. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Can verify. Dog is not counterable.
    • Like x 2
  11. Theblackcat456 Committed Player

Nature dog is not op, while the dog is non -interruptable , its attacks are incredibly short range and can be avoided with moving in a certain manner.
  12. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Yea if you go range, but PvP is not just a 1v1.

If dog does not work, go wolf. Either way you are going to be hitting for stupid amount of damage.
  13. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

I played nature for a few weeks not too long ago. Respec into flight and HL. You will trash the dog.
  14. devildevil50 New Player

I wont respec into any other power... I stick with the powers I start with, I never respec.

But ty for the flight tip, completly forgot that xD
    • Like x 1