The Booster Bundle Is Back With The Glimmering Aura And More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The Booster Bundle Returns With The Glimmering Aura!

There are a few things any self-respecting Hero or Villain should know about this Booster Bundle. Get up to speed below, then pick up a few bundles in the Marketplace!

[IMG]

1) New Glimmering Aura!

The new Aura in this Booster Bundle is the Glimmering Aura! Delight in the field of stars that surrounds you and in the rippling waves of light that dance back and forth across your form as you vault from rooftop to rooftop. Note how each individual star gathers and diminishes, and experiment with how different the overall effect looks when paired with different styles.

[IMG]

2) New Radiant and Smoke Color Variants!

To each their own, but if you're asking this Community Manager which aura hits the spot, it's the new Blue Smoke Aura. Have mercy, that thing is gorgeous! To each their own, though, so we have a plentiful field of options here in this latest bundle:
    • Blue Smoke Aura
    • Red Smoke Aura
    • Orange Smoke Aura
    • Purple Smoke Aura
    • Pink Smoke Aura
    • Orange Radiant Aura
    • Purple Radiant Aura
    • And, of course, the all new Glimmering Aura
    3) Same Great Marketplace Items!
    • 150 Replay Badges
    • 2 Total Recovery Kits
    • 1 Radar Enhancer
    • 1 R&D Scanner
    • 1 Proto Repair Bot
    • Bonus: 1 Aura Reward Box
    4) Same Great Price!

Stock up on the Marketplace items and auras above, because their price remains unchanged at 1000 Daybreak Cash/Marketplace Cash. That's still the cost of the Marketplace items included, plus you get that Aura Reward Box bonus, which you can use yourself or sell to others on the Broker. Either way, it's the absolute best way to purchase Marketplace items in DCUO.

5) But Only For A Limited Time...

The Booster Bundle is back, but not for long. Get your bundles and your auras now, before time runs out. This Booster Bundle will only be available until September 1st, 2015.

[IMG]

Find the Booster Bundle in the in-game Marketplace for just 1000 Daybreak Cash/Marketplace Cash now!

• Like x 5
  2. Anima Committed Player

Just bought 11. Got at least one of every aura, two Glimmering.

Will be buying more.

Thanks for the cool auras. :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Anima Committed Player

Mepps, it has just occurred to me that there is no use of the word "exclusive" in this thread.

Does this mean what I think it means?

Could you please clarify in the thread for us?
    • Like x 1
  4. DROZiLLa New Player

Booster Bundle not available in the Skeets vendor.

Just an accident I'm sure...heavy sarcasm.
    • Like x 1
  5. Bubi8472 New Player

Bring back black smoke aura.
  6. Zenith Well-Known Player

I wouldn't mind seeing black and red radiants. :cool:

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. Miggly Committed Player

I want a yellow radiant in future bundles.
  8. The Fallen One New Player

How do I win free bundle? Im on twitter now, I don't see anything.
  9. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Errr... no where on the official twitter account or announcement, says you can win a free Booster Gold bundle. o_O
  10. coco Committed Player

Would love to buy some bundles but considering your marketplace took my money and didn't update my mc after I can't do nothing just submit a ticket and am told to wait up to 72 hours by that time comes around I'll be able to buy them in game from the broker at a cheap price..... & no don't bring og smoke back that'd be like bringing og nimbus back wouldn't be so rare anymore & no I'm not saying that cause I have one I like the rarity of things.
  11. The Fallen One New Player

On yesterday stream, Mepps say that they are giving away a few over the next few weeks so follow them on twitter to have a chance.
  12. FESTER665 Devoted Player

We went through this with the last iteration.... The single new aura will always be exclusive, the next bundle will be a new exclusive version with two colored glimmering auras...
  13. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

Yeah pretty ugly they didn't put the bundle in skeets vendor....really devs?
    • Like x 1
  14. ramonatur New Player

is that the vendor in the police stations? because i got 5000 LP and that would suck if i cant use them.
  15. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

No, you should have been here when it was dropped!

Very few out there and I like it that way...some stuff needs too stay exclusive!

IA ARMY
  16. Gamma Lantern Committed Player

Yeah man
  17. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I got the pink smoke aura, I love it! Thank you devs!
  18. DROZiLLa New Player

^THIS. The previous 2 bundles I believe were both on the skeets vendor.
  19. o0Fallou0o Level 30

I just spent 10$ on SC and it just stays greyed out wont let me buy the Dang thing. Only lets me preview the bundle. Says i need 900 SC and I have 958 left. LAME gonna drop a new bundle and break it too lol oh well not surprising....
  20. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I see what you did there mister community manager. Same great items! Same great price..! ;)

[IMG]