Nirvanas Best League In DC Does Bombshell In 10 Minutes!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MkNoobSaibot, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Steel Glove Well-Known Player

The blatant super clipping though -_-
    • Like x 1
  2. Jumpnit Dedicated Player

The issue here is not that he posted a thread but the arrogance with which it was posted. If he simply said hey guys finished BP with my league in 10 mins here is the video, there would be a lot more positive feedback and well wishes. But thats not what he did so thats not how the majority reacted. Basicly if you act like a ****** the chances are higher people will treat you as such.
    • Like x 5
  3. Oriole New Player

Well your time is OK but my league did it 30 secs faster with our back turned while blind folded singing Yankee Doodle Dandy. While listening to the sound track from straight outta Compton. So the Best league ever goes to probably the Devs they have God mode.
    • Like x 1
  4. Trexlight Devoted Player

While I congratulate you on your accomplishment, the stacking DPS has been a community norm so not much of a "feat" by doing it in 10 mins, especially with 2 powers known for their outrageous DPS no matter if the player is narcoleptic.

The challenge I set for those is to have the fastest times doing this in 2-2-2-2. From launch to now the "fastest" run thing has switched. Before it use to be challenging yourself going in with possibly one tank or one healer and having another DPSto have the Fastest Times. Now that its become the norm, there's no real reason to celebrate it.

Now to see players have the fastest times using 2-2-2-2would be something I would like to see and would praise a bit higher since it relies more on the Players.
    • Like x 6
  5. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

The dps have to be more balanced and fixed. Right now 2 glitching gadget dps is probably stronger that 4 electric dps, and 2 ice is probably 3 electric dps. So the fastest 2-2-2-2 run would be about power type, and not skill.
    • Like x 1
  6. MkNoobSaibot Level 30

I actually agree with you on that, bombshell is fairly easy and the fact that it was beatable on day one proves it. nothing at all like nexus or wave, i miss that difficulty :( .
  7. xD25x Dedicated Player

As someone who felt the same way you did i have just learned to accept it. Its not the players fault. And in all honestly it is rather hard to pull off consistently. Remember how long it took to fix the 2hand exploit? Superclipping is going to be around for awhile so as a playerbase we can keep complaining, just deal with it, or just do it as well. If im in a run and the dpses are not superclipping then i wont either. If they are then i will too.
    • Like x 1
  8. BigDaddyDru New Player

Impressive. Always good to see others prospering in the game. Not very surprised though, the Élite & Competent playerbase has already proven that BP is a 15 minute (MAX) Raid.

In Fact, the Élite & Competent have already prooven how easy BP is by 4-Manning it in approximately 30 minutes, with NO WIPES!

As always > Stay Competent! :cool:
    • Like x 1
  9. MkNoobSaibot Level 30

I completely agree with you there, 100% all the way lol.
  10. Redman_x Well-Known Player

11. Backseid Devoted Player

What #1 on Wavedox? By what standards? Highest average CR? Highest Skill Points? (I'm just guessing).

That's simple. Kick anyone over par, including alts.
  12. Trexlight Devoted Player

Not disagreeing with that lol
  13. Backseid Devoted Player

Not well said. At all. That person even said the magic word here. "Jealousy". That is rampant in this thread.

There's even people saying certain feats are doable in one day that msny, if not most, people don't even have after years of play. And, those people didn't even do them in one day themselfs.

Wow! The Jealousy is strong in this thread. Grow up kids.
    • Like x 1
  14. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I'm in. Invite me. My user ID is Shazam2015DC.
  15. Backseid Devoted Player

A part of me agrees with you.

But your mention of Trex's experience in there is rather significant.

The amount of people steamrolling through this instance is very small. LFG is filled with shouts for last boss. I'd like to insult the people that can blow through this content, for certain reasons, but it would be unfair to those that actually deserve the credit of being a really good player (all 10-15 that fit into this catagory).

99% of the responses in thus thread are pretty pathetic.
  16. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

It's not a superclip, it's a glitch. The glitch basically turn fg into a beneficial power. I'm sure someone who came up with the term "super clip" did so to make it sound better than glitch clipping
    • Like x 2
  17. Solmes202 Loyal Player

Assuming for a moment that the OP was being arrogant (I don't agree) that still is not an OK to behave like an idiot. (Not saying YOU). This idea that someone else's bad behavior in any way justifies bad behavior on the part of someone else is just wrong.
    • Like x 3
  18. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

LOL! So clipping is a glitch now since AMs basically made it so anyone can dps now? :rolleyes:
    I remember clipping and skill being used in the same sentence long ago.
    Now its "I think Gadgets needs to be looked at cuz omg im getting outdps'd by superclippers and my reg gadget rotation can't keep up :oops: "

I'm just an Quantum troll btw :rolleyes:

inb4 the dovetail aka devs put that in to force everyone to use AMs.
    People just don't want more gaps in the dps game imo
    • Like x 1
  19. DarkNovaBlaze Dedicated Player

Only 1 was super clipping.
  20. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

They not super clipping, they turning fg into a beneficial power. Even if they were avoiding the dovetail, it's still a glitch
    • Like x 1