T7 duos don't count?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bagofboom, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Backseid Devoted Player

Ummm... in a day? Are you insane? That's like climbing a mountain just to get a drink of water when you're not thirsty, and have plenty of water in your pocket :eek:
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yes those feats can be in 1 day, well less then a day (depending on how much you play in 1 sitting)
  3. Backseid Devoted Player

I'm not even sure 500 duos is actually doable, time wise, in 25 hours.

Even if, somehow possible, that's simply the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Edit: what the? I quoted myself. Wtf? I have had my coffee. :eek:
  4. Solmes202 Loyal Player

Which tells me they could use some organization. Certain tasks repeat every time. In this case adding a new Duo to the feat list. They should NOT have to be reminded. Does DCUO even have Project Managers?
    • Like x 1
  5. Saami Loyal Player

This thread is a perfect example how to go offtopic.
    • Like x 1
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

This is an utterly ignorant response. New duos should count towards a duo-amount feat, end of story. It doesn't matter if old duos take 2-3 minutes or 5 years. Old duos are just that, old. Something you have already ran too many times to want to see ever again possibly. New duos are fresh, easier to grind out when you're tired of the old ones.
    • Like x 3
  7. Backseid Devoted Player

Agreed. I have absolutely no idea what this thread is actually about. Something to do with duo's I assume ;)
  8. bagofboom Committed Player

Wow! I started a debate! I feel like the President, lol. Ok, as the OP I wanna weigh back in please.
    1st off, to xoHLxDPSox; I currently have 144 (maybe 145) sp. I started playing in February and like most people, in the beginning I had no idea as to the relevance or importance of Feats and Skill Points. So a lot of time passed before some people that I now consider friends took me under their wing and educated me on the intricacies of DCUO. So I'm a bit behind on the grindy feats but I actively work on them. Daily. I kill Reapers, run solos, salvage, farm, alerts (just got my 250 yesterday), craft and obviously duos.
    I'm fully modded with all (appropriate) VII mods and can hold my own in this game with any DPS and a good number of Tanks. I love DCUO, it is currently the only game I own. I'm dedicated to becoming a good, if not great player and member of the community. And honestly I kind of take offense to you debasing my commitment because I don't have this one particular feat done.
    As I stated in the original post, I've stopped running the duos consistently because of the fact that they aren't counting towards the feat total and I wanted to know why. This is not a case of me not trying or being a substandard player. I grind. I put in the work. I'm TRYING to get every feat I can WHEN I can. If that wasn't the case WHY would I even start the thread to begin with!? Not to read your witty repartee trust me.
    You just make yourself sound like a tool, and if perception is reality then....well, you figure it out.
    And second, to those of you that actually offered advice on the issue and came to the defense of a fellow gamer you don't even know, I applaud you, give you thanks and say it's people like you we need more of in this community to help the community as a whole excel.
    Thanks for the help and as we know....the grind is real. And I'm on on it everyday!!
    Long Live DCUO!!
    • Like x 1
  9. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

doesnt matter, you know you dont get the credit towards the feat for the new content so why make multi threads / why not do older content til its fixed for those who cant do older content rather its due to not wanting to buy that dlc or whatever.
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

Multiple threads? Who are you kidding? There are plenty that do NOT know because if there is a duo, old or new and a feat attached for up to 500 duos, you are right in assuming it would count. You're telling me people don't have the right to bring that up and question why it doesn't count? Why care and defend the fact that stuff don't work as it should? Just realize when your argument is flawed.
    • Like x 1
  11. bagofboom Committed Player

So, that's the issue? New content doesn't count towards the duo feat? I honestly didn't know that. So at what point do they become relevant?
    Also, ill test again today, but the thing is SOMETIMES I get credit for Zameron, sometimes not. Sometimes it's Resource Recovery that I get credit for and sometimes it's League Hall Malfunction. It seems to be random. Which is one reason I tried to bring it to the attention of other players.
    If it's simply just that new content doesn't count then that's entirely on me and ill just finish grinding them out over the next week or so. But if it's an actual issue within the game I thought it should be addressed. Either way, Thank You for helping by pointing that out. I'll continue to look into it.
    Long Live DCUO!!
    • Like x 1
  12. akaivy Dedicated Player

Why haven't I finished some of the easy feats?

1. It gets boring.
    • Sure, Toyman feat is easy, but God, I hate it. And to have to do it 100 times? No. Just no.
    • Gathering: I farm a little every day. I'll get there, but I'm not spending good gaming time to search for exos.
    • Crafting: Since we don't need to craft soders anymore, this is not as easy as it used to be. And I am not crafting stuff I don't need, wasting money and mats, to get a feat I will eventually get anyway.
    • Treasure Chests: Not every place has them and I get nothing from them. If I see one, I'll break it.
    • Killing reapers is something I do when I need to let off steam. That's not often and I don't have that much steam to let off.
    2. Styles: They won't drop and I am not spending precious marks to get them.
    3. Cooperation: I've run LPVE Armory every day since it came out asking for help to get the Breaking the Chain of Command feat. Yesterday I ran it 5 times trying to find a group to get it. I still don't have it.
    4. I calculated it, and if I don't eat this month I can get all the legends characters I don't have and get the LPVE character feats - If I find someone else willing to forgo food to get the other half of the characters. It may also be doable if I don't sleep and just play 24-7 until I get the marks.

Oh, and last but certainly not least. DCUO is free to play my way. So, I guess since I pay to play that statement is even more true?