Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Yep, plenty of adult pics of Anne out there. hubba hubba
  2. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

What another coincidence? eh, Ms. Chobot?
  3. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

She isn't very bashful is she? ;)
    • Like x 1
  4. Insaiyan New Player

Awsm song (y)
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You are giving it that long? o_O
  6. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Optimism
    • Like x 1
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Or knows something that we don't
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

It says the new Bombshells are "Free for Members", but when went to look at the new Catwoman (did they forget that Catwoman debuted not too far from that period? still hoping for 'Original Catwoman' one day, if they ever run out of Batman skins... yeah, that'll never happen) still had to pay for them. Or do they not mean 'Legendary' Members?
  9. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

And you call me degrading...
  10. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

reaching top rank and having all possible abilities... does it make sense to have new gear increase stats?
    meh.

if no new gear (used for stat increase), would DCUO implode? (continue to add new gear style sets, earned in the usual ways.)
    meh. simplify dev thoughts by achieving max rank (like pvp mode), and end the extra time it takes to balance end game content?
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No no, just degraded :p
    • Like x 1
  12. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Degrading is ur middle name,
    I don't go looking for pictures, I watch a movie she is in,
    And there she is showing the world what God gave her
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Is 'GOD' the initials of her plastic surgeon? o_O
  14. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

15. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Cat must've seen preview of fantastic four
  16. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Please tell me you are joking and that you aren't still confused on this marketing wording that has been used for every new Legends character for over a year now.

If you aren't joking, sigh, what that means is members are able to buy Catwoman like any other Legends character with Marks of Legend instead of having to use real money to buy it. The catch though is buying with Marks means its only for the 1 character you buy it on, where as a real money purchase lets you redeem for all your characters.
  17. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

He is clueless, everything he says never makes sense, that's y he's been on ignore for 3 months, I took him off a min to see whom u was doing a face Palm about ;)
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

So they are not actually free?

Isn't it against some Fair Trading slash Consumers Guarantee act thing when they give false advertising like that? Or are they counting on people not bothering to report them because "why bother? no one cares"

Haven't gotten any Legends yet, not even the Harley/Robin from when you get off of the ship or the special Batman
  19. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

This is true.

I am well aware of his many issues but this was a new one to me.
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Freely admit to being clueless that's why ask questions!!!! instead of being an **** about everything