Who is the bet player in the game?)

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Antwoman, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Her02Zer0 Well-Known Player

never too late until 30 mins or earlier then :p
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

lol...that was good man. I got a laugh out of that one :). Good old Hulk Hogan.

But yeah man I did indeed leave to play WildStar for 4-5 months, came back for the PVP changes, and have pretty much left again after they've sadly let PVP go to crap again. Although I pretty much quit DCUO and played Hearthstone to pass the time you oddly enough made your statement roughly 24 hours after I renewed my sub in WildStar so I could use that game to pass my free time. That's just creepy and ironic timing right there. lol
    • Like x 1
  3. Stamen Dedicated Player

Allen do you still play this game, cause...

• Like x 1
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

The guy with the most stuff .. obviously LOL Sorry I could not help myself. I don't think its possible to really determine that accurately. PvP may be a little easier but even if a player has thousands of kills... Was he facing players at the same level and with similar armor to him or was he trolling around spots loaded with new players and taking out hundreds of players not even at 30 level yet?

PvE .. next to impossible. Sorry but stats just don't cut it. Okay so So-and-S0 is CR 131 and has XXXXXX health , defense, ect. All that proves is he has the BEST armor available at the time. It does not tell us a thing about what he did to earn the marks to but it or if he belongs to a really great league and just tags along on raids and collects whatever falls in his lap while others are doing all the work. He has 200+ SP? Okay how many of those feats did he earn by waiting until he was 30 CR higher than anything in a mission and then going in and just walking through blasting everything to bits with his weapon? How many, juts like the marks/armor drops did he get simply because he was tagging along behind a good team in a raid? In other words while someone can look great on paper .. it doesn't mean they are the best that ever played the game.

Frankly... do we really care that much? I know for a fact I am not the BEST at anything in this game .. Good yeah but I'm sure there are players out there that do everything I do better. Its a game.. stop worrying about it and just have fun
  5. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I log in roughly once every 2-3 weeks, que up a Legends 2v2, and if it doesn't pop within 4-5 minutes I log out. Does that count as playing :p? If so...I'll make sure to bring your flowers next time I log in!!
    • Like x 1
  6. Starbrand Dedicated Player

The best, I dunno...

But I know the most COMPETENT :D
    • Like x 2
  7. Ghostof91 New Player

Hmm, I would like to think I am but im not.;)
  8. Oriole New Player

look ok I'll be the first to say it I AM THE BEST THERE EVER WAS AND THE THE THERE EVER WILL BE - Brett 'The Hittman" Hart
  9. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Okay what this thread needs is more Martial Arts... The BEST PLAYER IN GAME? Chuck Norris because hey .. Its Chuck Norris

Joke over and the rants about stop doing old Chuck Norris jokes may begin ............................

NOW!
  10. Proxystar #Perception

You're doing it wrong, you can fit in at least 3 rotations before their rez meter requires you to actually do anything, it's even better if they're dps because it eliminates the competition for longer if you only ever pick them up at the last possible moment remanining.

#protips
    • Like x 2
  11. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

[IMG]

hahaha you are right ): forgive my noobness! :D
  12. Proxystar #Perception

No it's fine I thought I should also add

as the best player in the game, I have the time to assess a situation while completing my current rotation, at the same time i also check the scorecard to see if the 'downed' player poses any kind of threat. If the downed player poses any threat, I will almost certainly let someone else get them.

If they're bottom dps then it's better that someone else get them also.

#protips
    • Like x 1
  13. kav Committed Player

Purely speaking for PvE—there's no best player. Simply because the performance of one depends on the group dynamic, experience and durability. A player can only excel at his role when every other player in the group is on point. There are various people who are better than others, but as soon as the group dynamic is out the window then they cannot excel as mentioned before.
  14. Vagrant Committed Player

Whoever stream their gameplay...*ahem* like me
  15. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

LOL somehow I KNEW that post would lead to stuff on BRUCE LEE

So we are all in agreement the very best players in game are a guy that died years ago and one that's like 70 something and sells gym equipment on TV now? WAIT I Know....
    [IMG]
    ITS THE ROCK!

Okay all kidding aside.. It some 12 year old kid named Billy playing in his basement when he isn't trying to get past the parental locks and download P O R N. LOL
  16. amazingmanll New Player

Isn't the first registered player assuming it/he/she still exists the best based on being the most experienced. How many day 1 players still have their toons ?
  17. Harlequin Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. DivineSire Dedicated Player

Whoever tells you their beast!!
  19. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

I'm the best DCUO battle rapper, I crush players and npcs with my dope rhymes.
  20. Soulmass Well-Known Player

Stelio Kontos