10mill 4League Hall

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by areacode8O8, Aug 1, 2015.

1. inferno Loyal Player

10 MIL? That doesn't even get him the first room of my league hall.
    • Like x 1
  2. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Did you's say that Red Jenni was nothin' but clown shoes?
  3. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I've heard of 20 mil. 10 mil IS too low, but I don't think the value of base items donated by others factors into value. I'm not even sure base items donated by you factor into real value, unless you DO have something like the demon worm (Carlynn!- me jealous). I doubt you'll ever get anything like 75 mil. I have heard of 20 mil a few times, including one person (I heard this second hand) that repeatedly made leagues, got the hall and sold them.
    • Like x 1
  4. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I do not think there is enough money in the DC world to make me sell Shawn. (My demon worm.) lolololol
    • Like x 1
  5. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I agree with the previous posters. 10 mil is way too low.
    The time and effort required to get there is a pain and 10 mil is nowhere near what I think would be needed.
    • Like x 1
  6. Rewhx Well-Known Player

I have four....FOUR in my league hall and you think 10mil is gonna get you a hall. LOL. That's like 1/4 a room
    • Like x 1
  7. Faust74 Loyal Player

I say the largest Empty League Hall with no Statues unlocked is worth at least 50 mill.
    • Like x 1
  8. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Nah... 500 million is a fair price if it's fully decorated and has those Trigon and FOS SM Base Items. Just my opinion
    • Like x 1