Month in Review! Catch Up On All The News From July!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 31, 2015.

1. AwesomeJack21 New Player

will there be another summer sale ?:D
    • Like x 3
  2. T7IKSTER New Player

Has the market place issue been resolved yet?
    • Like x 1
  3. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Another month without changes made to PvP isn't exciting imo.
    • Like x 2
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I fear they have Abandoned PvP
    • Like x 1
  5. Buckwheater New Player

Legends PVE Weekend should become a regular Event, at least yearly, like the seasonals.
    I'm going to be able to afford a PS4 sometime next year, I'll create a Playstation account and have this one deactivated,
    and just log in on the forums with that.
    • Like x 1
  6. Star kid14 Active Player

This kind of thread is wonderful, it sums everything up and keeps players from saying the Devs don't do anything.
    • Like x 3
  7. Pyroseraph New Player

Was hoping for more info on when Atomic would be out, but I'm liking this.

Bought Munitions a while ago, and it looks like I came out of hibernation just in time. :)
  8. bagofboom Committed Player

Do do do do do, I'm lovin' it! Wait, sorry that's McDonald's jingle. Um, I'll have to come up with a theme song/jingle for my happiness about DCUO. Til then I refer you to my first sentence. Great work guys. Long Live DCUO!!
  9. FatalFemaleX New Player

July was by far a great month. Promethium lockboxes have been great, I have earned two style feats so far from them, now I am looking forward to being able to queue up for old things I used to do and have the possibility to get an extra mark of victory here and there or just a token of merit bundle since there's that new feat. Bringing back the old legends pve has been great too. I know a lot of people that were missing feats out of there
  10. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

It would have been perfect if they had released the encircling Throw!o_O
  11. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Does this mean I might be able to get the Orange Lantern style or just the iconic styles?
  12. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Glad you have. I'm still getting 1 box a day if I'm lucky.
  13. Pyroseraph New Player

Hmmm... wish I could post in other topics, but I apparently don't have privlidges to do so. Was it post count or days signed in that count? I've forgotten. =<

Also, seriously considering getting a membership for at least the next couple of months just for free lockbox opening.
  14. Beastking68 New Player

no not iconic drops . When you do ur last solo which takes you too lvl 30 . Your mentore mission like ww s mission starts at the dame then goes to ovalian bar . The bar one not dropping any loot at end before you too watch tower too talk too ur mentore . These r the missions they recently made too t4 duos .
  15. ztomas1 New Player

all these changes and still nothing about new PVP gear.... I sorta remember an annoucement about new PVP gear every season..... guess I'll keep playing elder scrolls
    • Like x 1
  16. Pull New Player

All of that is great, good job devs.
    But the serious question is, when do I need to save up on my money for that booster bundle package to come out? :D
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Every PVP season yes, so when the new PVP season comes we will get a new set of PVP gear. Not every season like Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn.

Enjoy your game that you felt compelled to mention. :rolleyes: