Dcuo Tree's And Casting Time just an idea for new players.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Hey Everyone i was playing my sorcery toon and i am surprise i never realized This there is no Casting time on the powers,

First let me explain for those who don't understand it, Casting time it will tell the Player how long the Power From the tree How long can it be Cast How long it would need to Refresh And when you can use it again.

Every power in any tree has a different well some are the same but not all of them, they have different
    cast time or Refresh time So,
    I think the developers should make Something that tells The player This in game For Each power.

This would help new players in game And Also for those Who left Game And decide too return. Anything Can Happen"

Just an idea
  2. Rewhx Well-Known Player

Back in my days, Cast Times were actually in game (Avalanche, Mass Det, Tachyon Blast)

Those are gone.

OT: I don't think telling people a cast time would bring more players in ._.
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Never said it would bring new players in. but they should bring this in game for when new player decide too join or choose to play Dcuo"
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I don't think it's needed in a game like this tbh. The majority of powers have very very quick cooldowns anyway.
    • Like x 1
  5. Ghostof91 New Player

The longer the cast the harder it should hit imo, so say powers like Celestial takes longer to execute it should do emough damage to compensate the time it took.

Hopefully the devs have something plan for casting.
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

Celestial has cast time. PcDL. Its a multi input combo, but it still has a 2-3s cast time.