Downtime Server Downtime - July 24, 2015

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaatAset Well-Known Player

Yeah I am about to find a movie on netflix right now!!!!
  2. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Could be why it's down...huh?

They also could be opened by anyone...I've gotten about 5 to date.

IA ARMY
  3. xGMZen1 Active Player

okay well... as long as everyone is happy. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. Tyne New Player

Hmm and i've gotten 5 in 2 hours
  5. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

Wow, I really wish I saw this sooner since my internet has been down and I just got it back and have been looking forward to getting on. I was number one in the que to get online right before it went down. How frustrating.
    • Like x 1
  6. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

no demonzer1 if that was the case they would simply make a patch for the reset tomorrow morning wouldnt ya think? A hotfix.
  7. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Nope!

They fix things really, really fast if the players are getting something for FREE!

The other broken stuff just sits...take the last update for example.

IA ARMY
    • Like x 4
  8. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  9. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Would of, could of, should of...

Not the way they see it!

IA ARMY
    • Like x 1
  10. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Hard day of work wanting to relax and playing some DCUO. Down again. Sucks to be in the EU
  11. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. I lag often too and I was hoping this downtime was to fix this a little. Making the performance better without lags. The last update or even after the ddos attack made the game too laggy.
  12. Vanlock New Player

o.o 5 lock boxes in 2 hours?!

I've been on all day and not gotten one!.... it must be because DCUO already knows I pay to play :p
  13. Adrian Zen New Player

how much longer?????
  14. Spacewind New Player

USPC Online
  15. MaatAset Well-Known Player

Watching Resident Evil: Retribution. Getting my mind right for my munitions character. Even though she is supposed to be like Wade or Slade Wilson.
  16. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

It was when I saw Solomon's image with your post I knew the medicine was beginning to work...(laughs)
    • Like x 1
  17. DeathNinja01 New Player

HL,nature and electric.Do not need fixing.
    Lets start with Nature,Nature is a hard power to get dmg out within pve,because of the switching to different forms.Only a skilled player with experience can get good dps out of nature.Nature in pvp is easy to beat you just need to know how.
    Electric pvp. is a easy power to get used to but slow,witch makes it easier to counter and deal more dmg with your class and not just that its very rare you see a electric DPS anyway.
    Pve They is many powers that can out dmg it E.G(Ice)
    Hard Light PVP is so easy to beat if you know how to counter the combos,yes it does alot of dmg but only if you let them do the combos.It's all about know how,witch if your a experienced player you will know how to.
    Pve Its one of the worst powers you can get low dmg,Hard to master.If anything it needs a buff for pve.
    The Only reason people say thing need nerfin is because they don't know how to play ageist them or have not yet masted there own power.
  18. bagofboom Committed Player

Yup, I've also gotten less. Hopefully it evens out somehow.
  19. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

You're right it needs a hotfix too buff the Dmg for pve that's what i meant.
  20. Dawned Reaper New Player

Great i can finally relax and watch a movie. Its hard to take a break when your so into the game and wanting to finish a raid or collect styles.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.